Chapter • 30 • Part 2

❊30 - this is part two of chapter 30 :) ALSO the bits in bold are the lyrics to the song Close (excluding the p.o.v's)

Cameron and I had been talking for a while, in my changing room, and getting to know each other so that we were filming for the music video it wouldn't be as awkward.

We walked down to the set where we both saw Tim's face light up with delight, "Perfect!" He chirped, gleaming at our outfits, "Y/N, you head on over there," He sang, pointing towards Caroline, the make up artist, "And Cameron, you come over her with me to discuss the details of the video." He ended as Cameron nodded.

I walked over to Caroline as she smiled widely at me and pulled out the stool, in front of a mirror with lights surrounding it, for me to sit on.

We made short conversation with each other as she began applying my 'no-make-up' make up look onto my face.

First she started buffing foundation into my skin before contouring and highlighting my face, then adding some peach blush to my cheeks. I watched her grab some mascara called better than sex mascara before she ran a thin coat through my lashes. She then filled in my eyebrows and then added some Kylie Lip Kit in the colour Dolce K to my lips.

"Ta Da!" She smiled, taking a full view of my make up in the mirror. 

I admired my complexion, "Wowww," I said dragging out my words because I was shocked at how well she did, "Thank you, it looks amazing."

"It's my job honey, no need to thank me." She chuckled, making me laugh with her.

I stood up from the stool and made my way over to the set, which consisted of a white double bed in a modern style bedroom with cute fairy lights, green plants, drawers, wardrobe e.c.t.

- Cameron -

I watched Y/N as she stood up from the stool and started wandering towards the set.

She looked completely flawless. And girls that wear knee high socks are honestly sexy.

"Okay Y/N, you know what you're doing, don't you?" I over heard Tim say to Y/N.

She nodded before Tim shouted, "Okay everyone! Positions!" 

I saw everyone on set scatter around the camera, turn on lights, hold clipboards and Tim sit into the directors chair. 

Apparently, the beginning of the music video was already filmed, they just needed to gather some footage for the two chorus' and the next verse.

Y/N made her way over to me, "Hey," She smiled as I watched her get into the duvet of the white bed, "How are you so calm about this?" She joked, making me laugh.

Before I could reply, Tim interrupted me, "Cameron, door." He demanded, pointing towards the door of the fake apartment.

I stood behind the door and waited for my cue to knock on the door, "Okay everyone, start the music." Tim said as the music began playing.

My eyes were focused of Y/N on the small T.V screen which showed what the camera was filming, "Brilliant!" Tim chirped, watching her acting cutely.

She was hot.

It was just a matter of seconds until my hands were touching her.

Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe,

That was my cue to knock on the door, so thats what I did. I watched Y/N as she elegantly got up from the white bed and came to the door.

Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space,

After she opened the door she gripped my black t-shirt and pulled me into the bedroom.I held onto her waist, staring into her lustful eyes.

Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too...

Close, ooh,

As the chorus came in she fused her lips with mine, a sensational feeling sinking into my lips whilst she ran her fingers through my brown hair, our movements in total sync with the music.

Oh, so close, ooh

I gently pushed her backwards onto the bed before crawling back up to her and planting delicate kisses onto her neck, the camera focused on us the whole time. The music in the background making it feel even more surreal than it already was.

I want you close, ooh

Her long fingers traced up and down to sides of my body, slowly hiking up my t-shirt up before she placed her soft, warm lips onto mine. The feeling of her nails along my skin made me slowly grind against her, causing her to buck her hips to meet mine and let out a slight moan.

"Remember, we're right here guys." Tim whispered, but I was too in the moment to realise anything that he was saying.

Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh

I lifted Y/N's white shirt over her head, revealing her smooth skin in some lace underwear, which sent me over the edge. I hungrily pressed my lips against hers, wanting more of her powerful touch.

Oh, so close, ooh

As I slowly began pulling down her lace panties, still kissing her, she whispered against my lips, "Don't forget we're on camera," 

I quickly moved my hands away from her underwear then to her waist and trailed my fingers up and down her sides, "Sorry," I rasped quietly.

"Hey," She mumbled; barley audible, "I wasn't complaining." She smiled into the kiss.

I want you close, ooh 

She started humming the lyrics onto my lips, which sent a tingling sensation skittering down my spine. Before I could kiss her again, I felt her firm hand grip my member through my black CK boxers.

Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

A raspy moan escaped my lips and she smirked underneath me.

Suddenly the music stopped  making us both frown, then giggle.

"Brilliant work guys!" Tim yelled walking over to the bed. But before he reached us Y/N started teasingly palm me through my boxers, causing me to whimper.

"Cameron? You okayyy? Tim asked, I nodded before averting my gaze back to a devious looking Y/N.

"Well anyway, that is it for today!" He cooed, Y/N and I still in the position in we were before.

I got up off of Y/N and stood up as she followed my actions.

Tim walked off after thanking us and then I turned to Y/N, She bought her lips to my ear, "Here." She whispered, handing me a piece of paper.

I watched her walk off, obviously wanting to see the footage for the music video,

I opened the small piece of paper and read it before smiling, 

754-8052

- Call me x

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BOOOOM! I remembered to update ;))))))

For some reason I'm reallyyyyyy hyper so i'll probably update again tonight - but only a short one.

Comment if you have any ideas for the next update and also what your favourite colour is, just cause why not ;)

VOTE IF YOU LOVE COOKIES (and me <3)

- Stay classy, Em ;P