Chapter • 12

❊12 

Shit.

He was so fucking hot.

But he had a girlfriend.

Now who am I talking about? Cameron fucking Dallas is who I'm talking about. Right now I'm at one of the school baseball games in which his girlfriend, Heather, was cheering him on from the stands. He is the first baseman and damn, does his ass look nice in those pants.

But, of course, I can only look.

I should also mention that this was the last game of the season, and we were playing against our rival team for ultimate superiority. Everyone was working their hardest, and Cameron was getting really hot and sweaty, getting me all hot and bothered.

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

Everyone was on the edge of their seat. It was the bottom of the ninth, two outs, Cameron was up to bat, and they needed one more run to win.

The pitch.

He swung.

The ball collided with his bat.

It flew into the outfield and kept going.

A home run.

Cameron ran a victory lap throughout the bases, then back to home where everyone on his team was waiting.

"And there you have it folks," the man announced over the loudspeaker, "the Eastside Hawks win the game in the bottom of the ninth."

Everyone rushes out to the field, congratulating the players. Cam's girlfriend runs out as well, hugging him and kissing him. The rest of us grab our things and head back to our cars.

Once I get home, I sit on the couch, turn on the tv, and play on my phone. In the middle of my favorite game, my best friend texts me.

"Yo, there's a party tonight celebrating the victory. You're coming with me. I'll pick you up at 7." She texted.

I sighed, looking at the time. Six o'clock - I have an hour.

I decided to take a shower, shave, put on a cute dress, and go all out makeup. I was finishing up my lipstick when (Y/B/F) texted me that she was here, ringing my doorbell.

"The boys are going to be all over you tonight." She said, taking in my outfit.

"I believe that goes for both of us." I reply, walking out the door to her car.

"I also heard that Cam and his girlfriend were having problems lately." She told me, glancing at me to see my reaction.

"Those rumors aren't true, just like the past ten that have been floating around school."

"I saw them fighting though, I think this one might actually be none-bull shit for once." She said, laughing light,y as we pulled up to the party, going on in full swing. "We have arrived." She said, walking around the car to open my door for me.

"Why, thank you, Ms.(Y/B/F)." I bowed to her, then taking her hand and walking into the house. It of course smelled like sweaty teenagers, drugs, alcohol, and sex - the normal. When we walked in, I felt a few eyes shift to us and then look away. "I'm going to go get a drink, you want anything?" I screamed to (Y/B/F) over the music.

"Yeah I'll have whatever you get, I'm going to go find some other people we might know." She screamed back and I nodded, walking over to the bar to make some drinks. I walked around, finally finding her in a truth or dare circle. I handed her the drink, sitting down next to her.