Chapter • 51 • Part 2

sahhh dudes, this is a follow up (p.2) of chapter 51 ☺︎

enjoy people ♡

Gray Vance is the boss's full name :)

AND y/e/c = your eye colour :))))

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

y / n

"Come in," Gray's raspy, muffled voice uttered.

I clicked the brass door handle, my eyes averting to the back of Grays' guest's back as I stepped into his office. I squinted my eyes at his guest and scrunched my nose at the nostalgic aroma that eerily lingered in the air.

"Thank you, doll," He smiled sincerely, making the apples of my cheeks sear crimson.

but seriously? these ridiculous pet names...'doll'.

"That's quite alright, Mr Vance." I replied, returning a small smile before walking over to the coffee table. My eyes remained steadily fixed on the suited man that sat before the CEO.

My eyes grew wide as a wave of realism washed over my mind.

shit.

c a m e r o n 

shit.

My ears gingerly twitched at the sound of her heels clicking against the floor, indicating she was nearing closer. I shut my eyes, not wanting to imagine the awkward situation that was about to happen.

beeep-

'Will Mr Vance please go to floor 14, Felicity is in need of your assistance.'

Valerie's voice spoke digitally on the holding line of Gray's business telephone.

Gray rolled his eyes, his cheeks puffing as he sighed heavily, "This might take a while, sorry." He apologised, turning to leave his office, his hair bouncing as he walked towards the glass door.

Silence.

"So..." Y/N spoke awkwardly, "uhhm, how have you been?" She asked, not really knowing what to do or say.

"Alright, I guess." I lied, my cheeks flushing vermillion at the one question I didn't want her to ask me.

She giggled, making me smile.

"That's not what Aaron was telling me." She chuckled, placing herself on the leather couch in front of me, involuntarily allowing me to get a view of her entrancing features.

"Well," I pursed my lips, "I don't know what to say." I uttered, making a gentle laugh tumble from her lips.

I looked at my hands that were clasped before me, listening to the movement of the leather as she stood up from the couch. Her heels lightly clicked against the marble floor as she neared closer to me. 

"I've missed you." Her voice whispered quietly from behind me as I felt her small fingers caress the muscle between my neck and shoulder.

I gulped, overwhelmed at the surrealism of the situation. 

I felt her warm breath delicately fan the right side of my face as she snaked her arms around my chest, placing her plump lips to my jawline. I smiled, slowly turning my head, looking back into her y/e/c eyes. 

"I missed you too." I whispered,

I frailly raised my hands to her face, touching the smooth skin that sent sensations throughout my fingertips. I pulled her down to my face, my lips latching hungrily against hers in dire need of something. Lifting each leg over the back of the black couch, she climbed on top of me, locks of her hair dangling onto my face as she pressed her lips further into mine.

My head now lead against the armrest of the couch, I tucked her hair behind her ear, running my fingers across her jawline as she combed her fingers though my hair; tugging at the slightest. Stroking her cheek, I remained pressed against the couch, Y/N matching my form, listening to her silently whimper with anticipation.

Removing her tender lips from mine, she ran her lips up my neck, lovingly kissing the area just beneath my jaw, a low groan unwillingly spilling from my lips. The feeling of her lips obliterated every one of my thoughts, however I knowingly pulled her shirt out from the skirt it was tucked in to.

I began unbuttoning it as she brought her lips back up to mine, hearing her laugh lightly, making me smile. She disposed of my grey suit jacket, throwing it onto the floor. Gently, she straddled my torso unbuttoning my shirt as I began unzipping the back of her midi skirt, peeling the tight fabric from her thighs.

"Shit" She whispered, breathlessly.

"What?" I murmur quietly, unlatching my lips from her skin as she sat up.

"Gray." She spoke, now standing in her underwear.

g r a y

After tucking my shirt back into my dress pants and readjusting the loose strands of sweaty hair, I manage to pull my shoes onto my feet, re-tying the laces.

"Could you help me with some more paperwork next week?" Felicity asked innocently, slipping her heels back onto her feet.

"Well, I wouldn't mind helping you tomorrow." I smirked, grabbing her waist as I placed my lips onto her cheek.

"That would be fantastic." She giggled.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Stepping out of the elevator, I begin walking back to my office, Valerie eyeing me up cautiously.

"What did she need you for this time, sir?" Valerie asked, her eyebrow raised suspiciously.

"As I've told you before, what is considered my business stays as my business, Valerie." I winked, knowing that i'd annoy her, however I did get the feeling she knows what happens when I'm with Felicity.

She rolled her eyes, returning to the keyboard of her computer.

I squint my eyes through the tinted glass door, blinking to see if this was what I was really witnessing. I twist the brass knob, opening the door as I hear the rushing movement of clothing.

"Oh, hello Mr Vance." Y/N spoke, quieter than usual as she buttoned up the top button of her white shirt.

"did you have fun whilst I was gone?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

lmao i'm probably going to end this book soon because it's getting to the point where I have no more ideas :)))

but, after my exams i'll probably have another book up - possibly cameron, possibly not. sooo I need some input of what you guys want bc after all that's the entire reason of why I write these.

follow here - hollistergal124 :)