Chapter • 43

❊43

the top left picture in the collage is making my ovaries explode.

VS ; Victoria's Secret.

/ / / / / / / / / / / /

"The view is incredible, isn't it?" Gina spoke before closing her eyes and smiling as she let the subtle evening wind fan against her face. 

"It's Beautiful," I hummed, nodding in agreement, repeating her actions.

I opened my eyes to see that the sun sank lower in the sky, giving away to the velvety lilac of the evening. I watched as the rippling of the water allowed the faint glow of the sun reflect off of it and felt the heat of the day being replaced by a warm, quiet breeze; the cloudless sky giving an unfettered view of the peach-orange heavens.

As I let my eyes slowly close themselves shut, Gina tapped my arm, "I'll be inside," She stated softly, "be back in a second."

I nodded, smiling at her before she began walking away.

As I closed my eyes again, the back door of the yacht opened whilst I remained focus in an illusion of calmness and relaxation. Soon after hearing it close, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, gently pulling me backwards into their warm chest, "Hey baby," Cameron whispered, his smiling lips grazing the skin of my neck before slowly placing a delicate kiss there.

"Hola," I calmly greeted, a large smile evident on my face before resting my head against him, allowing him to place open mouth kisses along my jawline, my hands still clutching onto the cold, metallic bars that surrounded the edge of the yacht.

Cameron's fingers travelled from my waist to my arms, then once reaching my hands, he took them in his own, interlacing our fingers together.

His lips left my skin, leaving us in a comforting silence, nothing but the sound of subtle waves, our steady breathing and the quiet engine of the yacht filling the air.

"I love you." Cameron whispered, making me giggle.

I turned around in his grasp, my eyes meeting his, "And I love you too," I smiled before latching my lips onto his, running my hands to his hair to which I lightly tugged.

We both pulled away, the fading sun glistening into Cameron's eyes which made them more mesmerising than they already were.

"Coming inside?" Cameron asked, taking my hands back into his own.

"Alright," I smiled, nodding my head.

As we stepped into the inside of the yacht, Jaxx was already at the foot of the door waiting for us.

I knelt down to his level and began stroking his wild fur as Cameron did the same.

\\   l a t e r   t h a t   e v e n i n g   // 

I clutched my stomach as copious amounts of laughter erupted from my mouth.

"And then-and then," Sierra, Cameron's sister, remained in a fit of laughter, which made it almost impossible for her to speak, alike myself and Gina; Cameron was annoyed.

I watched as Gina wiped the tears from under her eyes and emit into more giggles.

"And then he-" She was cut off by more chuckling pouring from her lips, "he-he got so scared!" 

As extensive, loud chuckles erupted from my mouth, Cameron was giving Sierra the death-stare, making her laugh even more.

But Cameron being Cameron he began smiling, finding it almost irresistible to laugh with us.

/ / / / / / / / /

After an eventful evening of chatting, laughing and exchanging memories, we all decided to head to bed. All of us had separate rooms except for Cameron and I. 

As I began brushing my teeth, finishing my nighttime routine, Cameron came from behind me and held me in an embrace, pressing his lips to my collarbone.

"Cam," I mumbled, toothpaste foam pouring from my mouth, "I'm brushing my teeth."

"There is no excuse for affection." He spoke, putting on a posh accent.

"Shut up." I giggled before spitting the foam into the sink and then washing it down with some water.

He flashed a toothy smile before walking out of the bathroom and getting into bed. Still in the bathroom, I changed into an oversized, blue and white striped VS sleep-shirt, leaving 3 buttons undone, and my black Calvin's.

I wandered back into the bedroom, my eyes averted to Cameron as he answered a few business emails before resting his head onto the pillow and closing his eyes.

As I tucked myself in and got all comfy, I turned to Cameron and shuffled closer to him, wanting to feel comfort.

He opened his eyes and smiled, placing a delicate kiss onto my lips and slowly pulling away. Wanting more, I latched my lips onto his, feeling his smooth hands pull me closer at the waist.

He crawled on top of me, placing faint kisses on my neck, travelling down to my collarbone before unbuttoning my sleep-shirt and disposing of it. After exploring my chest with his playful eyes, he began running his longs fingers against my sides, making my body shudder beneath him.

I tucked my hands into his hair, bringing his head back up, level with mine, pressing his plump lips against mine, "Mmm," He hummed out of satisfaction, trailing my slender fingers along his stomach, examining it with my touch as he brung his finger between the band of my briefs, slowly bringing them down my legs.

"Should we do this?" Cameron reassured, his voice raspy and attractive, "My mom and Sierra are literally down the hall."

"There is no excuse for affection," I smirked, mocking him from earlier.

I chuckled, making him smile from above me.

He pushed his chest adjacent to mine as I pulled down his white CK's, giggling lightly in the process.

Both our naked bodies in contact with one another, he slowly pushed himself into me, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I arched my back into his chest, feeling the rush of the moment overwhelm me.

"Fuck..." He groaned, slowly thrusting into me, making sure I had adjusted before repeating his movements, "Baby,"

I pulled him closer, wanting to be in full contact with one another, the feeling of our skin against each other making it a pure blur of love and desire.

I began rolling my hips upwards, moaning, my body under copious amount of exhilaration and lust. His mouth for into an 'o' shape, replicating mine.

I bit my lip to contain any loud moans, but instead failing miserably due to the sight of Cameron making me erupt into whimpers and groans.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

follow here - hollistergal124 ;)

I'm off to the Big Apple in a few weeks, but don't worry - there's plenty of WiFi at where I'm staying ;)

- em ;)