Chapter • 21

❊21

"Dude stop!" Cameron yelled as Nash killed him once again in their war of Black Ops

You were currently staying the night at your boyfriends place, Cameron Dallas and he lived with his best friend Nash, which you didn't have a problem with, but he's been ignoring you most of the time because he's been to stuck on the game. 

You, just sat there watching, slowly eating your pizza. Somehow though, you were getting turned on watching cameron. 

Cameron had ways to turn you on with out even purposely doing it, which one way just so happened to be getting angry. You'd watch his chest, as it heaved up and down at a fast pace, or how he'd move his long fingers along the remote quicker as he tried to shoot nash from on top of a building, or even how his veins would show of both his neck and his arm. 

Even worse, how his muscles would flex as he pressed harder onto the buttons, trying not to get killed. But what killed you the most, was his voice. He'd groan out with anger, making his voice deepen each time Nash would kill him, or the forceful yell he'd shout at Nash here and there. Even his jaw would clench when he'd hold it in, trying not to start a fight over a game. 

"I'm so fucking done" Cam said before tossing the remote down on the couch before walking towards his room, while Nash sat there laughing at Cameron's defeat. You on the other hand were squeezing your thighs together, trying to gain some friction to your heated core. 

Just as you stood up to go to Cameron's room, Cameron stormed back out, walking to the kitchen. You took this as an opportunity to tell him how you were feeling. 

"Hey baby." you said softly into his ear, massaging the upper part of his back.

"Hey babe, sorry you had to witness that." He said pouring himself a glass of water.

"Oh," You smirked, "I enjoyed it" you said sliding your hand around his waist before grabbing ahold of his package. 

Cameron jumped slightly, clearing his throat. "Very, very much" you whispered seductively in his ear, before pulling slightly on his ear lobe. 

"Come to my room" was all he said. 

You walked quickly behind Cameron watching as he looked over his should to make sure you were close by (A/N : As shown in the GIF at the start of this chapter) You shut the door behind you both before pushing Cameron down on the bed.

"You looked so fucking hot out there." You mumbled while straddling Cameron's waist, kissing his neck. Cameron quickly pulled away from you, grabbing your face in his large hands before kissing you roughly. 

"Wait wait...We can't, babe" Cameron said; sighing heavily. 

"What? Why?" You asked, feeling disappointed. 

"Because I promised Nash we wouldn't do it if he's here because he finds that disrespectful in a way. And not to mention even if we tried to sneak it, like make it a quickly, I wouldn't be able to get dressed in enough time because the game starts in fifteen minutes"

You sighed heavily before looking at your lap that was currently on top of Cameron's before coming up with an idea, "We don't have to do it that way" You suggested with a smirk. 

"What do you mean?" He asked looking up at you. 

Instead of answering, you just smirked before pushing him to where he was flat against the bed. You leaned down, kissing him before grinding your hips into his. He moaned loudly against your lips as you slowly and teasingly grind against him. 

"Get it?" You asked pulling away from him. 

"Most definitely" He said before scooting himself up on the bed before grabbing your hips, telling you to continue. 

You sat up, placing your hand on his chest before rocking your hips at a quicker pace against him, feeling his boner very efficiently through his sweat pants, "God yes" Cameron moaned out as he watched your every move. 

You started to buck your hips at a faster pace, baring down onto him hard for more friction. You could feel Cameron's grip on your ass getting harder as he got closer to his climax, "Fuck, Y/N." Cameron groaned as you continued to dry hump him, throwing your head back with pleasure. 

"You're so fucking hot Cam" You moaned out as you watched him get closer, his eyebrows furrowed together and his lips in a thin straight line. 

"Fuck baby keep going, just like that."

You continued to moan out with each thrust, your hips moving at a quick pace as you got closer and closer to your climax, "I'm close Cameron," You whined as you wrapped your arms around his neck. 

"Me t-too." He exhaled before laying his head in the crook of your neck, enjoying the last couple of seconds of your 'intercourse'. 

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ!" You moaned out as you felt yourself hitting your climax, but instead of moving, cameron forced your hips to move even faster along his before he shot his load. 

"Fuck." he groaned before slowing the pace down until he let go of your hips. 

"I prefer you inside of me, but I'm not going to lie. That was hot" You said as you stood up. 

"Definitely. But we've both got to change." He mentioned pointing down to the mess you left on his sweatpants from your thin shorts mixed with his own load.

"Fine but I'm wearing your sweatpants" You giggled before walking to his closet.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading!

Click here - hollistergal124 - to receive daily updates!

- I lurvvv you ;)