Chapter • 32

❊32 - Y/B/F/N = Your Best Friends Name ;) CK('s) = Calvin Klein('s) ^^AAAHHH :O^^

"Y/N, look at this!" My best friend, Y/B/F/N, demanded; rather shocked, as she vigorously shook my arm, trying to catch my attention.

"What?!" I snapped, pulling my arm away from her hand.

"Look!" She stated, holding her iPhone up to my face.

I read the Tweets...

@CameronDallas : Late night, I'm staying up stressing.

@CameronDallas : You can put that in the past, right?

@CameronDallas : It's hard to sleep when I can't stop thinking of you.

@CameronDallas : The worst thing I ever did was let you go...

"It's all bullshit, Y/B/F/N." I sighed, turning on the the television so I could distract my mind off of Cameron.

"It's clear that he still loves you." Y/B/F/N stated, scrolling through some more of his Tweet's, "I mean, look at these ones," She held the phone back to my face.

@CameronDallas : Before I met you, I never knew what it felt like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

I smiled, then forcefully got rid of it.

@CameronDallas : "Her heart was a garden and the walls were very high"

"Damn. Cameron really has a way with words." She stated, reading through all of the Tweets that Cameron had posted about me.

@CameronDallas : It's 4 in the morning and I love you, It's 11 o'clock at night and I still love you, In a month from now I will still love you, It doesn't matter the time, place or the year, I will always love you. 

"Ugh, doesn't he know when to shut up?" I grunted, pushing the phone away from me and trying to focus on the T.V.

"Nope, thats serisouly all he posts on Twitter now - Just how much he misses you." She replied, turning her phone off before sliding it into her pocket.

Cameron and I had finally decided to break up when we just had enough of each other. We would always argue over the silly things and it would really irritate me. I stormed out of our apartment, after a previous argument, with all my personal items like, phone, keys to my car, pictures and various of things, then called the removal service to come and collect my things the next day and move it to Y/B/F/N's house. 

Although, being away from him is making me realise that I want him back in my life.

Because after all the fights we'd had, we would always make up, cuddle and tell one another how much we love each other.

After a few minutes of silence and watching television, Y/B/F/N spoke up, "You should go and talk to him." She suggested out of the blue.

I looked at her with an expression as to say 'serisouly?', "There is no way I'm doing that."

"C'mon Y/N, you must miss him too." She stated, turning the T.V off. 

I looked at the time, 7:23pm before entering some fond memories of my own.

f l a s h b a c k  1

"Gooooood morning, princess." Cameron whispered into the crook of my neck, his voice raspy and hoarse from just waking up.

"Gooooood morning, Cam." I smiled before turning over and hugging his torso tightly, snuggling my head into his neck until I felt his breathing tickling my scalp.