Chapter • 31 • Part 2

❊31 • Part 2 to chapter 31 ;)

Loads of you guys have been flooding me with messages, asking for a part two so here is it! ;)

(The idea was messaged to me via Heather_Stella :D) 

Go follow her! ;) Heather_Stella

P.S This revoles around Cameron ;)))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Y/N, baby, are you alright?" Cameron asked, rather worriedly as she immediately saw your tear-stained face.

"Get the fuck away from me you bitch." You snapped, sobbing in the process.

"What?" He asked, as shocked yet confused expression held on his face, "What did I do, baby?" He questioned sweetly, but you weren't falling for his bullshit.

"Oh my goodness," You mumbled to yourself, trying to maintain your calm content, "You don't fucking know what you've done?!" You raised you voice at him. Your feet angrily stomped you closer to him, "You fucking know what you've done! And you fucking know who you were breaking whilst you did it!"

"I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Just shut the fuck up, I don't need to hear this shit anymore!" You screamed at Cameron, his face grimacing as you did so, "Because you didn't just fucking cheat on me, you cheated on us! And you didn't just break my heart either," Your voice was beginning to lower it level, but you were still enraged, "You broke our future."

"Cheat?" Cameron questioned after you began walking away, "I never cheated." He stated, his serious persona making an appearance, which you rarely ever saw.

When you did see those moments, you knew he was telling the utter truth.

So why now?

You froze and slowly turned around so that you were facing him, "Are you being serious right now?" You snapped.

"I'm being one hundred percent truthful, baby." He replied, walking closer to you but you stumbled backwards, not wanting to be near him.

"Then would you care to explain these fucking messages?" You growled, pulling the phone from the front hoodie pocket, "Here." You said handing him the phone.

"Oh shit," Cameron mumbled.

"See! I knew it-"

"No," He simply said; examining it, "This is Nash's phone." 

You stood there, rather dumb-founded and puzzled, still not believing what Cameron was telling you.

"Here, look." He said, handing you the phone. 

You shot him a glare, before snatching the phone off of him. Your eyes analysed the phone, realising that the lock screen was not at all Cameron's and also his passcode was not the same.

"Oh my goodness." You whispered, before averting you gaze to Cameron, "I'm so sorry!" You cried, jumping into his arms.

He peppered you neck with faint kisses, the feeling of his lips against yours was heavenly, "I don't even know how that got in my hoodie," Cameron muffled into your neck.

"Cam, I'm truly so sorry." You spoke, with upmost sorrow.

He brung your lips up to meet his before gently pressing them against each other, "Don't worry about it, baby. You know i'll love you no matter what." 

His honest words made your before broken heart, now piece back together.

That was when a rather dirty thought popped into your head.

"How about I make it up to you in the bedroom?" You asked seductivly before biting the skin of his earlobe.

In which he replied, his voice hoarse and raspy, "I would love that." He smirked.

You grabbed ahold of his hands and immediately ran into the beach house whilst giggling to yourself. You reached the large beach-inspired bedroom, Cameron instantly pinning your arms against the wall, hungrily attacking your smooth lips.

"Na-a-a," You tutted, bringing your arms down from the wall, "I'm taking charge tonight."

His lips curved upright before promptly meeting with yours, the strong taste of mint against your tongue. You brought him over to the bed before lightly pushing his body backwards, so now that you were in full control. 

You backed away from him a little, him watching you profusely as he propped his body up on his elbows.

You turned around so your back was all he could see before removed your white flowy playsuit and you unclasped your bra before letting it elegantly fall to the ground.

"Y/N, please don't do this to me." Cameron whined, wanting your desirably touch.

"You want me to leave so soon?" You asked teasingly.

"No, no, no." Cameron quickly replied, making you giggle.

You still didn't turn around as you began sliding your lace briefs down until they met with the floor. You kicked them off of your feet, watching them as they flung across the room. With your hand, you took your hair down and let if effortlessly fall against your back, a quiet moan erupting from Cameron.

"I haven't even done anything and you're going crazy already." You giggled.

"Yeah, but your body turns me on." He replied quietly, making the sound of an 'on and off' switch turning on.

You chuckled before finally, yet slowly, turning yourself around so Cameron could admire you beautiful body.

"Ohhhh myyyy godddd..." He groaned dragging out his words in amazement.

You giggled once again before strutting towards him and running your fingers up his legs to his shorts, "You know, I really apologise from being mad at you for something you didn't even do." You told him, whispering your words into his ear.

"No big deal, It was a mistake, baby." He rasped before placing his plump lips against yours.

You smiled, thanking him for accepting the apology, before pulling his shorts down his legs, dropping them next to you. 

You saw his face ignite with excitement as you began pulling down his CK boxers, and placed them next to his shorts, revealing his rather large boner. 

You slowly brought your head down to it before slowly licking the tip, "Y/N, please." Cameron moaned.

"Please what?" You hummed against his member, spurring another wild groan.

"Just," He was cut off by his own moan.

You giggled.

You smirked before going down on him, holding all of his shaft in your mouth, whilst all you heard from Cameron was extremely hot whimpers and groans.

He gently grabbed ahold of your hair before his hips jolted at the sudden rush of pleasure. His eyes are closed in ecstasy as you begin teasingly bobbing your head faster and going further down and then drawing your head back up. You feel him start to throb before a wash of warm liquid enters your mouth,  you swallow it and look up at him.

"You're so hot."