Chapter • 10

❊10

My fingers continued to type on the keyboard, and I sighed, checking the clock. It was nearly 3:00am, and I was having another sleepless night. I crossed my legs and turned my head, checking to see if Cameron was still asleep. The light snores that escaped his lips told me that he was, and I smiled to myself as I admired him.

I turned back to the computer screen and got back to doing my schoolwork, typing paragraphs and deleting sentences like it was some sort of sport. I chewed on my lips and rested my chins on my fist as I stared at the document. No longer seeing words as my eyes slowly drifted closed. I wasn't even tired, I was just super bored.

A loud groan snapped me out of my sleepy state, and I jolted up, blinking my eyes awake. I glanced back at where Cameron was lying on his stomach, face in the pillow. I turned and yawned, deciding that it would be a good idea to make myself some hot coffee to stay awake.

Within moments of brewing my hot drink, I headed back to the bedroom to get working on that paper. Before I could even walk into the room, I heard Cameron whimpering and panting, soft whines leaving his lips.

I froze in place and slowly smirked before walking into the room casually, as if Cameron weren't having a wet dream. "Y/N," Cameron whined, turning over in the bed. The duvet was thrown off of the bed and onto the floor, revealing him and his uncomfortably tight boxers. I blushed, bit my lips and shook my head whilst giggling softly.

"Fuck," He moaned loudly, he squeezed his eyes shut. His chest heaved up and down heavily and I tried to ear my eyes away from him, but I couldn't. He was covered in a thin layer of sweat and his breathy moans were extremely enticing.

Mt eyes trailed to where his hand was palming himself and I knew exactly what I had to do. Just his moans were enough to build up my arousal.

I walked over to the bed quietly and bit my lips, softly grazing my fingers over Cameron's bare chest. He let out a soft moan and threw his head back on the pillow. "Baby," He murmured  breathlessly. I smirked and walked over to the closet and found myself a pair of handcuffs Cam had bought got us. I cuffed his wrist to the bed frame and straddled his hips, rocking back and forth slowly.

Within moments, Cameron's eyes fluttered open and he stared up at me. He let out a loud moan, raising his eyebrows. "Y/N?" He asked, his morning voice string and raspy, only making me more aroused. "Oh, fuck! What are you doing?"

I looked down at him with a seductive smile on my lips. "Babe." I cooed, "I know you were dreaming about me. Tell me what you were dreaming of, Cam. I'll help make make your dreams reality." I began rolling my hips against him, causing Cameron to let out a groan.

"I-I don't remember, a-all I can think about i-is how good you're making me feel right now baby." His wrists strained against the cool metals as he let out another throaty groan, his eyes squeezing shut once more. "Y/N, this is so hot, fuck!"

I stopped grinding against him and leaned down, pulling his tight boxers down. I took his dick in my hands and pressed a very light, lingering kiss to the tip. Cameron's fist tightened against the handcuffs and he gulped loudly. "Babe," He whimpered, "More,"

I nodded my head whilst smirking and poke my tongue out, licking his tip. Cameron moaned and stared at me, his chest heaving up and down rapidly. "Ah, shit, Y/N" I swirled my tongue around him and batted my eyelashes innocently. I took him all the way into my mouth, to his surprise, causing him to suck in a huge breath.

I hallowed my cheeks, my teeth grazing at the sides of his base teasingly. "Fuck," Cameron whined. his back arched off the bed. "Baby, fuck," He moaned as I licked all around his tip.

I continued to pleasure him at a steady pace. My hands reached up and fondled his balls, causing him to let out an almost animalistic moan. "Do that again, shiiiiiit!"

Within moments, Cameron was a whining, moaning mess. "I-I'm gonna come," He whined, nearly falling apart in my mouth. I felt him throb against me and I purposely moaned, the vibration spurring his release. I swallowed him completed and licked my lips, smirking down at him.

I moved away from him and unlocked the handcuffs that restrained his wrists. He flopped back on the bed, grabbing me and holding me in his arms. His lips crashed against mine, working perfectly. His hands ran up and down my sides and I stared up at him in awe. When we pulled away, he deviously smirked at me.

"Tha was officially the best way to wake up ever! What time is it?" 

I turned and looked at the clock before giggling in his direction. "It's 3:45 in the morning," I replied, patting his knee. "You need to go back to bed. You have a big day tomorrow." 

He jutted his bottom lip out and pouted at me. "I'm not going to bed without my baby girl by my side," He pressed.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, made my way to the desk, and shut the laptop. I turned off the light and hopped next to Cameron, making my way under the warm duvet.

He grinned at me and raised an eyebrow. "What were you doing up so early?" 

"Couldn't sleep." I replied, "And I had schoolwork to finish."

Cameron smirked and bit his lip, letting out an adorable chuckle. "You know I'm not finished with you baby, I definitely owe you one."

I shivered and shook the idea from my head, trying to picture myself actually getting sleep.

"Tonight." I promised. "Lets just go to bed now." I giggled and pressed my lips to his passionately, our lips woking together in the most beautiful sync. After a moment, I pulled away and smirked over at him "So what was your dream about, baby?" 

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked over at me. "It involved things that we'll be doing later," He murmured, elbowing my ribs and chuckling. "But thats beside the point. I love you Y/N, even though you're too good for me." 

I rolled my eyes and giggled, shaking my head at how spontaneous my boyfriend was. "Shut up, you're perfect for me." I whispered, "I love you too, Cam."

He chuckled, pecking my forehead an pulling my body into his. "you weren't telling me to shut up earlier."  Cameron pointed out, chuckling into my neck. I rolled my eyes, a burning red searing through my cheeks.