Chapter • 7

❊7

"Gilinsky, I swear if you don't give me my phone back" You threatened towards Jack Gilinsky as you laughed. 

The Jacks, Nash, you, and your boyfriend Cameron were all hanging out at your place. Whilst Jack Johnson, Nash and Cameron were making vines, you and Gilinsky were just messing around. 

"You swear what Y/N!?" He asked, deviously smiling with your phone still high in the air. 

"I'll hurt you." You laughed just before playfully tackling him. You didn't think much of the playful wrestling considering you were close friends with Jack; and Gilinsky was the one who set you up with Cameron so there was obviously nothing in between you two. 

"Wheyyy!" You cheered. "Look who's got their phone back, bitch." You laughed, out of breath as you straddled his waist, holding your phone up to his eyes. 

"Get off me fatty." He joked, attempting to push you off of him but you just laid down onto his chest; giggling as he continued to lightly push you off. 

"Y/N." You heard that certain someone say sternly. You quickly jumped off of Gilinsky as he sat up quickly, trying to fix his shirt. 

"Hey Cam." You replied brushing your pants off. 

"What the fuck?" He said, rather rudely, a raised eyebrow. You just rolled your eyes. You could tell by his voice that he was jealous. 

"We were just playing Cameron, no need to flip out." you chuckled, flopping down on the couch. 

"Were you just 'playing'? Or were you about to fuck?" He asked, once again quite rudely. Your jaw opened wide at his useless questions. 

"Bro, I swear me and Y/N are just friends I swear nothin-" Gilinsky was quickly cut off by Cameron. 

"Why don't you shut up because this isn't the first time you've tried to fuck someone else's girl." He harshly snapped at Jack. He glared apologetically at Cameron before dismissing him and making his way out of the room, obviously quite mad. 

You waited before the door was shut until you spoke, "Cameron that was so unnecessary " You hissed before brushing past him. You opened the door Jack just walked out of an you were about to walk out until the door was slammed shut, Cameron's hot breath on your neck. "Don't be mad at me" He whispered quietly in your ear. 

You turned around quickly pushing him away. "I'm not mad you dickhead! Me and jack weren't doing anything wrong and you know that!" You yelled, crossing your arms. "What you did was wrong and Jack didn't deserve you're unruly comments. " You stated wittily. 

Cameron sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I know but you don't know how much it kills me to see you even touch another guy let alone lay on him. I don't want to be a clingy person or anything but you don't understand how you make me feel Y/N?" He said softly, getting closer to you. "Just you being angry makes me think of things I shouldn't." He smiled alluringly, his face less than inches from yours. 

Your breath started to quicken as you knew where he was going with this. "You're driving me wild" he breathed against your lips before grabbing your hand and placing it on his prominent bulge. "See what you do to me?" He questioned seductivly. 

You smirked before tightening your grip on it, making his mouth fall open. 

"Show me how crazy I make you." You whispered, knowing that would set him off. Before you could say anything else, he quickly lifted you from up under your knees, you instantly wrapping your arms around his neck. 

"I will." He kissed you. "And I'll also show Jack that as well" He smirked, before placing more hungry kisses on your lips. You flopped down on the couch as cameron leaned across from you, kissing your jaw and neck. 

You reached down to his basketball shorts, rubbing his bulge before he shoved your hand away. "No teasing, I think you've done enough of that today" He said before lifting up, tossing his shirt over his head. You immediately followed his steps, his clammy hands unhooking your bra from your back. "God, I'm so glad you're mine" He growled seductivly, before he unbuttoned your pants before he slid them and your underwear down your legs. 

You moaned loudly as Cameron rubbed his hand up your soaking slit, smirking. "Who made you this wet, precious?" He grinned while continuing to rub you. You wanted to get straight to point so you decided to add a little spice to it all... 

"Jack," you said quickly, staring straight into his chocolate brown eyes. 

He instantly froze for a second, looking at your satisfied face before he pushed his basketball shorts and boxers down, ramming into you. 

"F-fuck Cam..." You breathed as your hands flew to the back of his head, immediately tugging on his hair, your back arching in pure pleasure. 

"Now tell me," He whispered against your neck in between each thrusts. "Who made you this fucking wet?" He asked, each thrust even harder as his fingers explored the sides of your body. 

"Jack. Fucking. Gilinsky" You smirked, needing more of him. Before you knew it you were flipped over on the couch and Cameron was ramming into you harder than he ever has before. 

"Moan my name baby girl, I want Jack to know who you belong to." He said breathily in your ear through gritted teeth but you just kept quiet, knowing you were bringing him to his breaking point.

 "C'mon baby, say it." He growled.

 Your eyes widened. This was the roughest he's even been with you. "Cam!" You moaned deafeningly loud, knowing anyone outside could probably hear you right now.

"That's what I thought, babe." He rasped before nipping at your collarbone and pulling out then sitting down. 

You gave him a confusing look as to why he just left you. 

"Ride me" Was all he said. You quickly hurried your way to him before sliding down on his hardened shaft, Cameron letting out a deep groan.

You instantly started rocking your hips back and forth as Cameron's hand gripped your sides roughly while his lips were leaving sloppy kisses along your breasts. "Y-you're m-mine Y/N. No o-one else's." He barely managed to mumbled against your neck. 

You just threw your head back at all the bliss, still continuing to rock your hips back and forth. "I'm all yours, Cam" You moaned out. You felt yourself clench around Cameron as you felt that familiar feeling in the pit of your stomach. 

"Fuck..." You breathed as your orgasm hit. Cameron's had not him just yet so he laid you gently against the couch cushions as you breathed heavily. 

"I'm sorry for being so rough" He whispered, kissing your jaw as he slowly thrusted in and out of you. All you could do was kiss him as he showed you how much he loved you. You bucked your hips to his rhythm wanting more contact. Then thats when you felt it, his warmth spread throughout your body.

You both laid silently until you spoke up, pecking his nose. "Its cute when you're jealous." You said softly with a giggle. 

"I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you." He mumbled, hiding his face in the crook of your neck. 

"You won't," You whispered, fusing your lips with his before pulling away and fiddling with his brown hair, "I promise."