Chapter • 3

❊3 - Part 1 of 'Birthday'

You woke up at precisely 10AM to make breakfast for you and your boyfriend, Cameron, but to your surprise you could already smell bacon wafting through the house. You got out of bed and crept downstairs; sneaking up behind Cameron and wrapping your arms around him, making him jump and turn around to hug you.

"Babe, what's all this?"

"Y/N, it's your birthday did you really think I would let you cook?" He pecked your forehead, "now go back to bed, I was going to bring it to you."

As you turned he gave you a quick pat on the bum; you laughed and ran back upstairs before crawling into bed. 

Within minutes Cameron was bringing plates of food for the two of you.

After you ate you cuddled for a bit before you spoke up, "I hate to ask but do we have anything planned?"

He gave you an apologetic smile and shook his head, "I'm gonna clean up. Why don't you take my credit card and go to the mall with Y/F/N? We can figure out a birthday date later okay?" You could tell it wasn't an option because he was already texting your best friend to come get you. You were a little disappointed he didn't make a day for you, but were still appreciative and took his card happily, kissing him on the cheek before leaving.

"Hey birthday girl!" Your friend yelled as you got into her car.

"Hey Y/F/N!"

"Before we go, you have to open my present," she squealed as she reached into the back seat and grabbed a small box which you carefully opened.

What was hidden inside was three more charms for your Pandora bracelet. "Awhh, these are beautiful! Thank you so much!" You gave her a quick hug and slipped the charms onto your bracelet.

The entire day was spent at the mall; the only text you got from Cameron was a picture of your favourite flowers captioned,

'part of your present!'

You loved everything he did but you couldn't help but want a little more since this was your first birthday living with him. You moved out of town to live with him so instead of a birthday with friends you had to settle for birthday texts and no plans.

"Hey Y/F/N, can we go home?" You asked, starting to feel hungry and tired.

She quickly glanced at her phone, "Let's stay out a little longer," she suggested, "how about we go do a round of mini golf?"

She was acting really suspicious but you never said no to mini golf, "Yes! Let's go!"

❊❊❊❊❊❊

You arrived home just after sunset and Y/F/N asked to come in for some snacks; you and Cam apparently still didn't have plans so you said "Of course."

When you walked in the door everything was black; you flicked the lights on and were greeted with the faces of all your friends from back home.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled. The house was decorated and there was food laid out buffet style, all obviously catered from your favourite place.

You immediately looked over to Cam, who happened to be dressed in your favourite shirt of his. "Did you do all of this?" you squealed, smiling like crazy.

"Well duh. Y/N, do you really think I wouldn't plan something for your big day? I know you've been missing everyone like crazy so I got them all out here."

You gave him a giant hug before socializing with your friends. The night was full of reminiscing, food, presents, and games. After everyone left Cam handed you one last present, which was a photo album from your past year with him. 

In the last page was written "Here's to many more."

You teared up and gave him a long kiss. "Cam I love it so much, I love you so much, thank you."

"I love you too Y/N, now you go to bed and I'll clean this mess up."

You tugged on his shirt and whispered, "Or we take this off and go have some fun. I can help clean tomorrow." You gave him a wink and left the room, smiling to yourself when you heard him following close behind...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Part 2 coming soon!

Remember to vote and comment if youre enjoying the book to let me know if you like it or not! :D

Click here to follow me and receive updates everyday - hollistergal124

- Stay classy, Milly ;)