Chapter • 28

❊28 - I honestly think this is the cutest one that I have written.

"Cameron!" I giggled; wiping away the fresh white paint that had just been flicked onto my face, "Stop!"

A couple of days ago, Cameron and I had just bought our first home together and we were decorating and finalising the rooms to make them the way we wanted it.

Thats when Cameron decided that he would start flicking paint at me whilst we began painting one of the office rooms.

Camerons contagious laughter echoed throughout the blank room as he continued to flick the paint, "Why did I think painting the office with you was a good idea?" I joked, giggling as Cameron's laughter soon started getting heavier. 

• Later that evening •

"Ta-da!" I cheered to myself as I flung my arms out with the feeling of achievement.

The room had finally been finished painting seeing that Cameron became no more of a distraction when he went to watch T.V in the living room.

I quickly hopped down the stairs then walked into the living room where Cameron was laying on the couch with his head resting on this arm, "I've finished," I smiled, walking closer to him, "want to come and see?" 

"But I'm comfy." He replied; his eyes still glued to the television.

"Oh c'mon." I scoffed as I grabbed his arm, attempting to pull him up from the couch.

"Fine." He groaned getting up.

••••••••••••••

"So, do you like it?" I asked, leading Cameron into the office as he took in the aroma of fresh paint.

From behind, I felt him walk closer to me before he wrapped his warm arms around my petite waist, "It looks great," He whispered against my skin, slowly latching his soft lips onto my neck.

"Thank you." I smiled, feeling proud of my work of art, although it wasn't at all that.

Cameron continued planting faint kisses onto my neck, "No problem, baby."

I turned around in his grasp, watching his eyes glisten in the light of the room, "What's gotten into you?" I asked smiling as I brought my hands up to Cameron's jaw and pulled him down for a soft, slow kiss.

A sarcastic expression appeared on his face, "Oh, I'm sorr-"

"Hey," I whispered onto his plump lips, "I wasn't complaining." 

He smiled as I latched my lips back onto his as I felt his warm hand travel to the back of my neck, pulling me even closer to him, "How about we take this to the bedroom?" Cameron smirked, making me giggled.

"Lead the way," I chuckled as I soon began chasing Cameron down the halls of our new house.

We entered our bedroom, which was the only room that we'd actually completed decorating, and I shut the door behind me before turning around and seeing Cameron excitedly jump onto the bed.

"Jesus Cam calm down, it's not like we haven't done this before." I giggled, walking over to him and then placing myself next to him.

"I just want this to be special." He stated, rolling on top of me, which took me by surprise.

The remains of my laughter escaped my lips as Cameron's eyes glistened with playfulness, "What do you mean?" I asked, lifting my head off of the mattress so I could kiss him.

"Well this is a three-bedroomed house,"

"Yeah?..." I said, clueless to what he was talking about.

"I mean, how about we, ya know," He stopped before planting another kiss onto my lips, "try for a baby?" 

My heart glimmered with the feeling of warmth as the words left his mouth. Cameron and I had been together for almost three years and I knew moving in with him was the start of something amazing.

This was it.

"...I would love that." I smiled before another delicate kiss was placed onto my lips.

I felt his hands make their way to my hips as I slightly moved my lips against his, my nose brushing his.

I pulled away gently before he pushed his head closer to me, his smooth lips attaching back to mine and his eagerness making me giggle.

"What?" He questioned smiling at me beneath his body. 

"Nothin-" Before I could finish his lips made their way back onto mine as the faint sound of the television for downstairs played softly in the back ground. 

Eventually, I pulled away from his lips, but this time it was to pull my shirt up over my head. He just gently traced down my sides with his fingers, giving me goosebumps. 

I trailed my long fingers down his abs before leaning down and kissing his collar bone, receiving a low moan from Cameron.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, referring to conceiving.

"Of course I am." I replied onto his skin, causing him to shudder beneath me.

It's crazy that I still managed to have this effect on him, even over three years.

I slowly kissed further down his stomach as he whimpered under my touch, again making me giggle. I unraveled the knot on his jersey shorts scooting myself further down so I could pull them off of his legs. 

Once they were thrown onto the floor as well as his boxers, I stood up, getting off of our bed. My eyes never left Cameron's as he watched me slide my sweatpants and panties down, slowly stepping out of them. I slowly walked back over to the side of the bed, crawling on it until I was hovering over Cameron. 

"Are you sure, baby?" Cameron whispered onto the crook of my neck, sending my mind into a frenzy.

"It would mean the world to me if we had a child together." I smiled at him beneath me.

I grabbed his hardened member before slowly sliding myself down on him, "Cam..." I gasped slightly at the feeling as he just silently moaned. I firmly clutched onto his shoulder as I slowly lifted myself before gently sliding back down on him. This wasn't just sex, this was making love. 

Cameron somehow managed to flip us around so now that he was on top and I was a moaning mess beneath him. I closed my eyes, my head leaning back into the pillow as I felt Cameron's plump lips attach themselves onto my neck.

I tugged onto the longer stands of his hair, as he continued thrusting with love and passion and every move, pulling his lips back up to mine. 

"Y/N..." Cameron whispered; out of breath. 

I could tell he was close as he started to thrust his hips up here and there, his grip on my skin getting tighter and more intense.

"I love y-you so much." I managed to speak before suddenly jolting my hips up at the pleasure being given.

"Y/N, I'm-" His speaking was interrupted by his own low moan.

••••••••••••••

"So, do you think we did it?" Cameron asked; kissing the top of my forehead as I snuggled my bare body closely next to his.

"We'll just have to wait and see." I smiled, knowing that this was the beginning of an amazing family.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hmm.. ;)

follow for beanz @hollistergal124