Chaseing the whatever chapter sixty-five/Sage

Merry Christmas everyone,Mrs Harris said smileing from ear to ear,Okay so instead of playing around in the Rec-Room today were going to decorate,for one extra weekend hour."Yeah,"the group said in unison.Hell yeah I need that extra hour,Stacy said grabbing some shiney string and wrapping it around the giant tree."I know right,I need it too,I got a party to go to this weekend!!"Whos party Ol' whats his name Markeith,stacy teased."Shut up and yeah its his birthday party..you wanna go?"Hell yeah I wanna go to that party Markeith's got a friend thats in one of my classes and he is hella fine,I heard him say he was going to a party what I didnt know was that it was Markeiths."So what does dude look like?,"Sage said putting home made orinimates on the tree.Okay Okay..he's fair skin,tall..kinda slim but he got muscells to back that shit up, and..inturrupting her Mrs.Harris said"Stacy language."Sorry Mrs.Harris,anyway and he's in 10th grade!!"Oh,yeah dang he sounds like a sexy ass junt."And he is,damn sage this is a ghetto looking ass tree,aye Major...give me that other tree skirt."Bitch come ova here and get it I aint yo maid."Dat bitch get on my damn nerves with her attitude."What you say,stacy cause if you got something to say..im right here say it to my face!!"You saw me talking to her dont cut me off again trick."Please dont be tryna fight her Stacy do you want the extra hour or not?"Hell yeah I want it sage but you know how much she try to tick me off!"Me too but right now is not the time and you know it!!"Stacy let out a deep breath,iight sage but her ah ass woopin is about to come her way SOON."And you know ima be right there next to you,cus I dont like her ass either,"Sage said punching her fist in her hand.

************

Sage when yo folk comeing?its Saturday and im ready to party."Calm down there they are now."Finally."Is that your ride ladies? "Yes,Mrs.Harris,"they said in unison."Let me stamp your card and you can go."Okay,they said stamping their cards and running out the door."Markeith!!,"Sage said running up to the car and hugging him.Okay lovebirds lets go before Ol' happy go lucky mrs.harris come out here asking if she can go with us,stacy joked."Damn Sage I didnt know how mch you and stacy looked alike."Sage and stacy looked at eachother and laughed."Shut up stop lieing,we do not.So Justin,Stacy said changeing the subject your a sophmore right?"Yeah."Oh cool,"She said nodding her head.

Okay were here,see told you I could leave and no one notice I was gone,Markeith said to Justin.Girl I dont even think he likes me."Stacy give it time he probley just acting like that around Markeith,try to dance with him when we get inside."iight I will try."Good,now where did..."SAGE?!,someone yelled over the music,Sage turned around."Marcell!!Oh my god,"She said running up to her friend.Look at you,are you home now?"No,still in that foster care we get weekend breaks now."WoW,it was so hard not seeing you for a whole year.Wheres libby?"Oh libby,uh shes...aroound,Marcell studdard."And Gabe?"Ugh,dont get me started on him,come on lets go to the back and talk some more,I got sooo much to tell you she said pulling sage to the back.