Chaseing the whatever chapter fourty-two/Jaseson

***I KNOW I HAVE TWO CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO'S ITS ONLY BECAUSE WHEN I WROTE IT I DIDNT KNOW I WROTE FOURTY-TWO TWICE AND IF I CHANGE IT..IT WILL THROW OFF MY WHOLE BOOK UGGHH...SO ANYWAY HERE CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO/JASESON(JU'NIS' OLDER BROTHER)***

"Hey sage wats up girl?"hey uncle jaseson."Whos she",he said pointing in Nyemmahs direction.Oh this is Nyemmah Lovelace."Didnt you get in a fight with a Nyemmah?", Jaseson said looking confused.Yeah,...sage paused...her!!"Nevermind I just wont understand yall," he said walking up to his room."Sage your uncle is !Un Chavo Caliente!", Nyemmah said when he walked away.Jaseson laid down on his bed and pulled out his phone to give holland a call,but noticed he had a new text message and a voicemail."Enter your passcode then press pound," The opperator said:4561#:"to listen to your message press 1:(Beep) "Ughh",Jaseson sighed. :New Voicemail: "Hey,Jase this is Max,I got some bbad news man,one of the guys backed out the deal and we need you back in Cali at least by next friday,give me a call when you get this." To save press...before the opperator could finish Jaseson pressed the end button and call Max back."Hey Max" Hey man "So which one backed out M.O.3. or D.O.H?"he said useing code names only they understood.It was M.O.3,he got killed,in a gang fight so his right hand man got scared and backed out."Damn,he was our biggest deal and customer this year,"Jaseson said sounding angry and irritated.Sorry man!!"Aye,what about D.O.H?"Oh thats the good news,his their bid got 15%."Awe okay well thats good but while im here try to find a new bider but dont be forceing people iight!!,oh and give me a call back when you do!!" iight i got you Jase. "iight im out." Jaseson went straight to the missed text meggase that was from Ju'nis after hanging up with Max.New Message:Watch sage and Nyemmah untill Holland or I get home PLEASE.!!!:). Later Jaseson sat up on the bed thinking about how one of his best deals backout untill a knock on the door broke his thoughts.Uncle Jaseson,Hollands here..she said my mom will be home late so you two have to watch Nyemmah and I,but i really dont see why..Sage mumbled."Yeah i I know.So is she downstairs now?"..."Actually,Im right here!" Holland said walking up behind sage.Oh well here she is..Bye. "Well good evening Ms.Holland,"He said makeing her laugh. Same to you.So I guess Ju'nis stuck us with babysitting huh?!."Yep but sage and her friend are big girls,Im sure they will survive till bedtime!!." haha,Jaseson you amaze me!!,Come with me...,holland said walking to the door."Where are we going?" to fix them some food,unless you wanna take us out or something!!,she said grabbing his arm."Naw im cool..you can go." Come on Jaseson please!!"Nuh huh!" FINE,and I had something for you when they went to sleep too,she said suductivly."Oh yeah for real??" Yep,holland blowing him a kiss and leaving the room closeing the door behind her.Jaseson got up and went to the shower,turned it on and prepared to relax.