Chaseing the whatever chapter one/Ju'nis

• Dedicated to Georgetta Chantilly

[A/N]: Before You Read I'm Still In The Process Of  Editing This Story And A Lot Of My Older Stories Like [4weeks+Summer Camp, The Sequel To That Story Insecuritys+Parent Hood, Brothers In Time, My Poems & Short Stories Just Anything Older Than 2 Or 3 Years & Anything Older Than My Fan Fiction Stories Etc. Because I Wrote Them When I First Started Writing And Was New To Wattpad, Didnt Know Much About Grammar LOL But Yeah Feel Free To Correct What You Want Tell Me What You Hate Etc.

K. Enjoy...

-Dede]

**

Ju'nis

I never was mother of the year or best mother in the world,but one thing i did know was i took care of my child and tried to give her everything she needed even if it ment giving her up so she can have a better life.I though as i sat inThe Bluedale Heights County Jail.Questions floated around in my head while i though about who i was gonna call to help me.To help my child,she was only ten years old i regret her seeing me act the way i acted,do the thingr i did,talk the way i talked.I started my life off wasteing it,i had been on my own since my mom had died when i was ten years old,all i could do was run the streets with my older brother Jaseson,what ever he did i had to do...or so i though.So when he started selling drugs for one of the citys well known Drug Dealers,of course i had to do it..only to keep up with Jase.I was loved among the dealers,only because i was twelve and jaseson was friends with Dime the top dog in the game,sitting in that cell thinking about Dime made me remember the first time i met Him.Being the age i was at the time i was too young to cell so i just had to help out where i could...mostly in the kitchen with a bunch of other women who found there way into the business an had been workin for Dime since before i was born.Dime was a tall light skin guy with long curly hair,a deep voice and he allways kept hisself clean with Armani Suits on sundays and blue jeans and a white tee on monday thru saturday.The only reason i was introduced to Dime was because the fact we only had 3 choices go to a foster home,be split up,or live with Dime and work for him.My first day in Dimes house was terrible i was the youngest one in the house so whenever i asked for something people would just give me a stank look and point like i knew my way around.The only one who really understand me was Dimes daughter Brittana,she was a year older than me and only came around on the weekends.My thoughts were rudely interupted when one of the police officers asked me to come and tell him wha happen at the mall on 5/4/09.