Chaseing the whatever chapter fourteen/brittana

"Ouch,okay sparky,dang im fine ouch just go pick up my car before they tow it cause i just got a voicemail saying they gone tow it away in an hour!"How they get yo numba?Sparky aked looking lost."Neva mind that just go get my daggum car shoot!!"Okay but you gone stop all that yelling you dont run nun,i dont care if you hurt,mad or hurt, inturrupting his speech brittana said"You said hurt twice negro!!"I know what i said,now stop yelling and lay yo ass down somewhere,dang."BYE,shoo,g'won now get,adios!!"brittana said with one hand in the air and the other on the remote.Sparky mumbled to himself as he grabbed both car keys and exited the door"I hope that medicane is what got you acting so crazy." "WHAT"brittana yelled.*SLAM!!*the door closed behind him.Right after sparky left Brittana's phone rung,"Hello"a dark voice yelled into the phone.You must think you crazy or sum!?!?!"Who is this?"Girl dont play stuck on stupid with medis jaseson,ju'nis brother,but dat dont matter what in the hell you doin jumpin my sister you must got a death wish or something do you know who i am??"Hold up,slow ya role,big dog i know who you are and where you came from,so chill on dat mess homeboy and yea i jumped you sister...AND!?"And,what you mean AND trick,i heard you stabbed my sister,now im on my way backto the heights."Fa what you need to stay out of this,i dont care who you are!"Whateva Brittana like i would really listen to yo wack ass,but if i come bck and my sister got any kind of tab wombs,cuts,scrapes,bumps like dat it will yo ass,pregnant or not!,jaseson said in a angry tone."Look yo precious sister ju'nis didnt get stabbed idiot,i did and stop the front,lil boy cause you aint gon do nun to me,yo lame ass aint gon buss a grape in ah fruit fight,aye i gotta go i heard enough,im tired and need some rest good bye"iight bye,but rememberwhat i said brit!!"Whateva lame bye"(click)