Chaseing the whatever chapter thirty-six/ju'nis

"How can they take my baby from me,For two damn years,shes a liar and she knows it,she does"Ju'nis said to the lawyer.I dont Know,I just dont,like the judge said this is the first time this type of case has been called."Cant you talk to somebody?"Mrs.Sparkx i will do what ever i can to help you,he said with a soft tone."Oh thank you thank you"she said giving Mr.Hudson,her lawyer a hud.Im not makeing any promises though."I know but you got to do something...right?"Yes and i will.Just go home,spend as much time with your friends and family and relax."So when do i go to jail?"When I talk to the others which i have to be going to a meeting now."Okay,see you later"Ju'nis said walking away.She had two missed calls one from Jaseson and the other from Antonio.,She called Jaseson first who picked up faster than usual."Hey Jase,I dont wanna fight so yeah, you can stay over"She said before hanging up in his face.Once she got outside the 10story building she dialed Antonio's number.Hey,he said sounding excited but worried."Hey,Oh thanks for the ride home i guess i feel asleep in the car"You know your beautiful when you sleep.Ju'nis smiled which made her feel a little better."Thank you"So are you busy? "Yeah,a little,I just got out of court a few minuets ago,I just need to rest,you know"Oh yeah today was your court date,I forgot how did it go?"Not good at all,I got two years!!"Ju'nis said while honking her horn at a terrible driver in front of her.Two years in prison,but why?Antonioo said with his accent again.""Oh and there takeing sage away from me for two whole years.Antonio said something in spanish that Ju'nis couldnt understand."WHAT?!" Oh sorry,nevermind is there anything i can do for you?"No you've done more than enough Antonio,Thanks" Well anything for you.Ju'nis smiled again because she loved the way he said 'Anything for you'.Ju'nis you there?"Yeah,but i have to go." Okay Bye. "Bye" (*Click*).When Ju'nis pulled up she saw Jaseson sitting on the porch smokeing a Black&Mild."So you smokeing again Huh?"Yeah but not for long though."Yeah you better get that under control while your staying with me,put that out and come in." Nice,I see you got some new furniture!! "Yep,you hungry?"Ju'nis yelled from the kitchen.Naw,so where the remote at? Ju'nis sighed and walked into the living room."Its right there,the gray one on the table"Awe,dang why you got so many you got like fo of them."So what you leave cali for this time,what kind of trouble you in now?"Nun I aint in no kind of trouble,my business doing good,I was just worried about you getting stabbed in a fight."WHAT?!?"Ju'nis looked confused."I didnt get stabbed,where you hear that from?"Nevamind where i heard it from then since you allright."Uhh huh...so how long you staying?"A week or two,is that cool with you ma? "Which is it Jaseson a week or is it two?" Damn girl Two.."See thats all you had two say." The two sat on there watching T.V. untill Ju'nis fell asleep on the arm of the chair,Jaseson grabbed her a blanket ,kissed her on the head & left the house.