Chaseing the whatever chapter eleven/Ju'nis

Mama,Mama,"hey baby,Mr.Lovelace,is she done?""Yes,she is..",hey mama,sage said inturrupting.Mama,Mr.Lovelace said he wants to take us out for icecream,can we go?"Um..I dont know"Please mama!!!sage said with her said face."Are you sure you can do this Mr.Lovelace?"Please call me Antonio and, and yes, im sure,he said with a smile that i didnt really notice before."Well, if you can,and since you promised sage i guess we can."Yes,sage said jumping up and down."Okay lets go,ill drive." "Grab your purse sage,oh that reminds me is it okay if we stop at the mall after we get ice cream,i have to pick up my car?"Sure,we can do that stay here i have to clock out."Okay."A few seconds later he was back and now he looked better,Ju'nis thought to herself, he was medium skin with curly black hair and beautiful dimples,and greenish brown eyes...wow!!Okay we are ready to go."Yea i guess we are,dont forget about the car!!"Hey that rhymed mama are,car,car,are,sage said in a rhythem."Yes it does,very good you know what rhymes with ice cream?"Uhhh,sage studdard."I know",antonio said chimeing in."What?"i said with a smile with a smile."I sing."the three laughed in unison.Or..sage said nice ring,another unison laugh."Is that your car?"Yes(beep beep)Here you go,he said helping me into the car,"Its okay i got it."I know but im a gentalman"uhh Okay"And here you go mrs. sage."thank you Mr.Lovelace"Your welsome."So which ice cream shop are we going to,because i here Moo Coe Dairy house is the best place to go."Okay lets go there then.Theres that dimpel again i though to myself as we pulled off the police station car lot.