Chaseing the whatever chapter sixteen/sparky

Sparky got back in his car and called up a friend to drive his car back home"Ey Charlie,you at work?"Yea im bout to get off in 5,why?"Im right outside i need you to do e a favor iight"A favor like what?"ima need you to meetme out here and follow me home,brittana got into a fight up here at the mall."Yeeaa i heard of a fight damn bra dat was brit...and who one of those ghetto chicks from the nail place wasnt it?"haha naw bra thats what i said,but naw anyway can you do it or what?"Awe yea here i come where you parked at?"Right outside macys,she got a silver car,well you will see me standing by the car,section three"Awe iight i know where thats at,i was on my way out that door anyway.A few minuets later a tall chubby guy with redish-brown hair came walking out of the macys doors,wearing a Grub-Hub Resturant unifrom."Aye man whats good?"sparky said giving charlie a manshake.Nun bra,so you want me to drive your car home?"Yea,then i will bring you back so you can pick up yo car." iight but naw ashley got my car so you can just drop me off at homeif thats cool with you."Yea man thats cool,heres the key lets roll"sparky said hopping in Brittanas car and starting it."Man what she talking bout alot of gas,please..."Aye man how you work yo lame ass radio?"You see that blue button by the speakers??"iight yea,charlie pressed the button and a blast of music came out the speakers."C'mon follow me."The two cars drove off charlie yelled"yeaaa..buddy dis my song!!"