Chaseing the whatever chapter fifty-two/Sage

Sage,can you come in here for a minuet,I need to talk to you.Sage walked into the room slowly."Ma,I thought you were sleep.Did you just wake up?" Yeah,my nap was long enough. "Oh so what do you wanna talk about?"Ju'nis took a deep breath.You know how me and Brittana fought a few weeks ago right? "yeah i remember..why?" Because,we got in alot of trouble for that.BIG trouble. "What kind of trouble?,like jail or something?"Ju'nis froze.Exactly.Sage jumped off the bed."What!Are you for real,your going to jail i cant believe this.When? Calm down,im going next month. "You got to be kiddin me,Sage said with her face getting red.When were you gonna tell me,on my birthday?" No,and I just found out to day im sorry but that is no reason to raise your tone,Ju'nis said watching sage pace the floor."Yeah,and where am i gonna go?Am i staying with uncle jaseson?Is that why hes here?" NO,Ju'nis said plain and simple. "NO,NO,then where will i go who will i stay with?" A foster care.For two years. "This must be some kind of joke.",Sage said feriously,paceing the floor. Calm down we can figure this out okay,Ju'nis said nicely "Calm down,calm down,yeah right what about school my friend the family,how could this happen why did you do what ever you did to make her mad mama..ugh,Sage hufffed,before leaving the room and slamming behind her and running to her room,holding back tears.I cant believe this,she is going to jail for two years and for what?,Sage thought to herself trying to picture what happen that day at the mall.They were fighting,yelling,then the blood ughh thats all i remember."Her thoughts were inturrupted when her phone rung."Hello?" hey its Marcell,whats up? "Nun,hey I have to tell you..inturrupting her mid-sentence Marcell said." I know you and Nyemmah are friends..so what? "Uh,okay but thats not it!" Thats not it,then what? "Uh i'm going to be moveing away maybe next month."Sage waited for Marcell to respond. What moveing. Where,with who,better yet why?Marcell said getting louder. "I cant really explain it,I will tell you more later." Oh allright well whatever.But can you tell me anything? "Nope,sorry marce." Okay well I will talk to you later then."Kay thanks for understanding Marcell bye." Bye Sage.