Chaseing the whatever chapter sixty-six/Ju'nis

"Rise and shine ladies,"the gaurd yelled down the hall.Shit I do not feel like getting up today,Brittana complained."Me neitha but get up because I dont fell like hearing or see Patrivia's ugly ass mouth!!"Ugh shes working this wing today?"Its Thursday aint it?"Hell yeah I forgot,hey while you over there can you pass me a towel?"Here you go,"She said tossing the towel and leaving.Well,Well,Well if it aint sexy Ju'nis Sparkx."Move Rayna like I told you before I aint gay I aint bi IM straight so get that shit through yo head."Yeah,move Rayna before me and Juni have to beat yo ass like last time,Brittana said standing next to Ju'nis."iight ima move but dont get caught by yoself sparkx."Both of our last names is Sparkx dumbass hoe..now move!!"Come on Brit."Brittana gave Rayna a dirty look and walked out the cell with Ju'nis.Man I cant stand her,she 4'11 and thinks shes 6'10,and run everything,please that why I had to beat that ass the first time."haha,but anyway I heard you call me Juni,you aint called me that in a long time."Yeah well dont rub it in iight."Whateva,we need to get our assignment for the day."YaY....NOT.the two laughed in unison as they approached the desk.Whats your number?"409987."Okay so today you have server duty,Next."408272"You have Dishes duty,The lady at the counter said with a sleepy attitude.So what she say you got?" I got Damn Dishes,the only reason I got it cause they though I was involved in Natasha and Ambers fight."Well at least you will be in the back...Just get one of the new inmates to do it for you,"Ju'nis said rubbing her hands together in a evil nice person way.Oh yeah,I forgot about that,well there is my crew im about to find out what happen with Natasha...see you lata Juni."iight bye Brit,"Ju'nis said walking off and meeting up with her other friends.