Chaseing the whatever chapter fifty-one/Brittana

Brittana came in the house slamming the doors and throwing her things to the ground.Brittana,what the hell!!.Whats wrong with you? "Two years",Brittana mumbled.What?"Two years Sparky..Im going to jail for two years,next month!"What next month..why so soon? "Shit I have no FN idea." Damn Brit,see what you got yoself into this time!!,Sparky said yelling his lungs out."I Just cant believe so soon,its crazy I need to sit down im not feeling so good",Brittana said grabbing her stomach and laying down on the bed.How did you find out it was next month? "They called me on the way home and told me it was official..then Ju'nis called me out the blue."What did she want?,Sparky said looking lost."She said the cps people found out about the baby she had when she was like 11 or 12 that she had givin up for adoption and that she been in foster care for like 12 years." What baby? "Ugh,Brittana sighed,She had a kid before sage,when you and Jaseson left that one time,she was raped got pregnant yata,yata,yata.."I didnt know that!! "Yeah well now you do!"Sparky walked out the door."Where you going?" To the kitchen,you need anything?"Yea some water." iight i got cha.,Brittana went into the drawer and pull out an tylenol and put the bottle back in the drawer.Here you go. "Thanks" No prob,Sparky said sitting on the bed next to her and turning on the T.V.,You got a headach or something?"Yeah i havent been feeling to good anyway." Why didnt you say anything? "Cause,it probley aint that serious,if it was i would have told you." Whats been wrong?"My stomach neen hurting and i've been haveing headachs." That sounds serious to me,is that how you feel now?Brittana took a deep breath and paused.."No but my stomach hurts." Have you ate any...Cutting him off Brittana said.."Yes,i ate earlier." Awe i was just wondering,Sparky said rubbing brittanas face and looking into her eyes."Whta?",Brittana said with a half-smile.Nun just looking at you!!"You are crazy" Yeah for you!!"Awe comehere,"Brittana said playfully and giving him a kiss. You aint ready for this,sparky joked,kissing her on the neck and unbuttoning her shirt and making his was under her skirt,Brittana moaned as sparky kissed every part of her body...Are you okay whats wrong?he said out of breath."Nothing,Keep going", Brittana kissed his lips as he keep going unto the two got tired.That felt good,sparky commented."Yeah",she mummbled.So why were you crying Brit,sparky said not believeing her when she said yeah,Did i hurt you or something?"No,really it felt good Sparky thats why!"Brittana said lieing.okay..allright just makeing sure,He said rolling over and kissing her again.Brittana knew the real reason she was crying was she was still think of Jerome with every kiss Sparky gave her and how she wished he was in that bed with her instead of sparky.Brittana took another tylenol and rested her head on sparkys chest listening to his heartbeat untill her eyes got heavy and she fell asleep.