Chaseing the whatever chapter three/Ju'nis

Ju'nis

So Ms. Ju'nis Shatia Nicole Sparkx tell me what happen! "Yea,okay so me and my daughter was at the Bluedale Mall having a girls day you know shoppin,man-nis,ped-dys and stuff then all of a sudden this girl...is it ok if i say her name?"Yes it is."Well Brittana came up to me and started yelling about some old ish"Like what Ju'nis?"If you notice we have the same last name,well we married the same guy in'06"At the same time?"Yep he went off and married her seven months after we got married but got a so called divorce"she said using airquotes.So is he still married to the both of you?"Hell naw,my brotha came and told me that he got married to her too and man i was pissed i loved sparky but i should have known we wern't ment to be cause he neva treated me like a wife and he was allways out,so when i found out they neva got a divorce that gave me a chance to stop this marriage once and for all"So you divorced him?the detective said sounding like he could'nt wait for the next part of my story."Yep i wasnt surprised when he hurried up and signed those papers,but the faster he signed the more it hurt me to say goodbye,because like i said I loved him."So when the divorce was final what happen?"Duh bra what you think he went back to her,i heard she was pregnant thats why he jumped at the chance of a divorce with me."So were you and brittana ever friends?"Actually we were so close everyone though we were sisters."So at the mall what things was she yelling?"she said B if you ever talk to my man again u will be sorry i will kill you and yo kid too then she ran up to me like an wild crazy animal and attacked me I told my daughter to move and grabbed her by her nappy weave cause she had my shirt and threw her to the ground,i dont know when she pulled the knife so when i tried to run i grabed her wrist while she jabbed for my stomach and scratching my neck we fell and she got stabbed"point blank period,ju'nis said with a straight face.The detective was so shocked all he could say was"WOW"