Chaseing the whatever chapter ten/Brittana

Brittana

"Nurse Peterson when can i leave this hospital im tired of layin up in this bed!?!?"I think they said in about twenty minuets,want me to go check for you?"Yea that would be nice,thank you."Okay i'll be right back,it wont take long."K"Brittana turned the TV on to watch the news.Okay i was correct you can leave in about twenty minutes,they just have to make sure the stitches are okay.Your lucky you got stabbed just on the side girl, i mean most people would have died from that, but good thing your okay,the nurse said with one hand on her hip."So can i get up or do i have to lay here for twenty-minutes?" Oh yea you can get up and walk around if you feel like you can move yourself good."Yea i think so,but i do need a little help tho "Okay,she said grabbing one of my legs,helping me move then grabing a arm.Okay you ready?"Yep, i said makeing a grunting sound to get up.See now that your up how you feeling?"good but now that im up can i get dressed and leave now?"Yep,when you finished just meet me at the front desk."Ouch,okay."On the way to the front desk i called sparky."Hey so you forgot about i was on the phone huh?"Naw two detectives came to the door,askin questions,so you got stabbed,by juni?Sparky said changeing the subject."Yep, i did in the side"Can you walk,you okay?"Yea,im cool they said i can leave can you come and get me my car is still at the mall"iight im on my way,relax."Okay hurry up,i hate hospitals."Okay bye."bye."