17 Happiest Place on Earth

Começar do início

"What no! Scarlett! Give me that!" He tried to snatch my phone when I clicked a photo of him.

"No! it's mine!" I hid it behind me.

"Delete that!" He was super close to me and trying to get a hold of my phone.

"But you look cute!" I argued.

"Fool, I look like a fool" He said and was finally successful in snatching the phone and deleted the picture. I pouted as he gave back the phone.

"Now let's go to the castle Cinderella" He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me.

"Its Cinderella castle" I corrected and he gave me a look.

"I called you Cinderella Scarlett" He said in a 'duh' tone and I felt my cheeks burn.

After the castle we decided to eat something. We sat in a small restaurant and ordered a pizza. Just as we were about to start talking, Justin's phone that was on the table started ringing.

I didn't mean to take a sneak peek but when my eyes fell to the screen of the phone I saw 'Sel baby <3' as the caller ID.

A frown formed on his forehead as he saw the caller ID with me.

"I'll just come in a minute...." He said and I nodded.

He grabbed the phone and walked out of the restaurant.

After all, no matter how much I try to think that me and Justin have a chance, somewhere, the truth is that it's never going to happen. He just has so many options....why would he ever choose me out of them?

I'm too ordinary for that.

But there was something in the way he kissed me that night. It was like he was trying to tell me that he wants me just as much as I want him.

Or maybe my mind was just playing games, it must not be such a big deal for him to kiss a girl, I'm just over thinking.

I quickly wiped away the small tears that had made their way down my face when I saw him come in again.

He sat down and started talking to me like he was before; as if Selena never called and I never saw that she was calling. I was trying my best to put on a smile on my face but this time I just couldn't stop thinking of how worthless I'm for him.

He's flawless, he has everything a girl wants and I know that I'll be the last one he'd choose among all.

"Earth to Cinderella!" He said making me snap out.

"Are you just going to let me eat all the pizza?" He said and that's when I realized that the pizza had come.

Justin

It was turning dark as we walked around the happiest place on earth after trying all the rides. I looked down at mine and Scarlett's connected hands as we walked. She was in such a good mood in the morning but eventually had grown silent.

Disneyland was no childhood dream of mine, all I dreamed about in my childhood was growing up and helping my dad. I called Emma yesterday morning after I met Cam to ask her if there is a place Scarlett wants to visit because I was too shy to ask Scarlett herself.

Emma told me that she's been wanting to go to Disney for a while now so I got Samantha arrange my jet and get two tickets almost immediately

I felt like a normal twenty one year old today. But what was bugging me was Scarlett's fading mood. Am I doing something wrong?

I squeezed her hand and made her look at me.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah" she smiled and squeezed my hand back but I knew it was fake.