Chapter 92:

Celine and Stephen didn't waste anymore time as soon as the sun hits their skin. They woke up early in the morning got dressed and decided to make some calls. Stephen practically knocked on Celine's door last night after bailing Jace out of jail, they talked and Stephen explained everything. Matilda was even there and listened and felt guilty that she blurted the truth out. Celine's not mad about that though, she was mad about how Jace reacted, and she's sure as hell that this will break out of the news in the morning.

They left the hotel with Matilda. The drive to the Hamptons wasn't that pleasant, Celine and Stephen were too busy making some calls. While Matilda was listening and staring at her window. Matilda can't helped it, it almost happened, but she brushed her feelings off since she knows how Jace loves Clary, and they have kids for Angel's sake.

"By the Angel, this makes my head hurts..." Celine murmured as soon as she hanged up the last call she had made. Matilda looked at her sincerely.

"Is everything going to be alright?" Matilda asked Celine, she sighs.

"I don't know really, but the truth is we have the same amount of shares, as big as Valentine's. We can all buy out his, his company, but I know it will make him more revolt. The Herondales and Morgensterns are always fighting their way to the top..." Celine tells her.

"Valentine is vicious..." Stephen suddenly said.

They arrived at the Fairchild house around ten in the morning.

Jocelyn welcomed them with a soft smile. They entered and made themselves feel at home on the couch.

"Jocelyn.. I don't really know what to do..." Celine says.

Luke, Bass and Nathan appeared shortly. Matilda hugged Bass since she felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, I'm the one who blurted things out with Jace..." Matilda says.

"It's fine, sooner or later he'll find out anyway.." Bass says.

"Anyway where's Jace?" Stephen asked.

"He was sleeping with Clary and the babies, when we checked earlier. Since we thought the babies have gone missing..." Luke says with a sighed.

"What do you mean?" Celine asked curiously.

"Well, the both of them might have woke up earlier, and decided to bring the kids to their bed..." Jocelyn explained. Celine bites her lip and she began to sniff.

"Oh my...." Celine suddenly bursts into tears. She can't help it, his son finally have a family. He's with his family. His own family.

Celine finally calmed down and looked at Nathan.

"Have you called Michael?" She asks. Nathan nodded.

"Yes, apparently Valentine left our company alone, since Clary owns the half of it, he can't do anything about it..." Nathan explained.

"Good. Good, so all we have to do is to secure them, right?" Celine asks.

"Yeah, maybe Clary and Jace should leave New York for a while..."  Stephen suggested.

"We're not going to leave..." Jace interrupted them, since he was already awake and he was on his way to the kitchen when he heard them.

Celine and Stephen stood up, Celine strut towards his son and caressed his cheeks.

"What the hell happened to you? Stephen told me everything, but I wasn't expecting you'll be beaten up like this!" Celine exclaimed madly.

Jace snorted.

"I'm fine, really, now that Clary and I are okay. Everything will be alright..." Jace tells them. Jace suddenly looked at Matilda, with a sorry look. Matilda only nodded and smiled.