Chapter 63:

It's a continuation of what happened on the last chapter. So Enjoy! The end of this story is coming, but I'm still figuring out if I will write an Open Ending for a sequel. So what do you guys think?

------------------------------------------------------------

JACE

It was almost midnight when I woke up from a dream, no, a Nightmare. Clary left me, she's with Nathan and all, she's pregnant, they're living together and so on. I looked down at Clary who was sleeping sweetly in my arms. I need to get up, I just hope Jon is still awake.

I let go of Clary softly, she whimpered like a baby when I let go of her. But she's asleep like no one can wake her up. I kissed her softly on her forehead before, dressing up and heading out.

"Hey... " I greeted Jon hoarsely. He was lounging on the couch with Izzy in his lap.

"Took you long enough..." Jon says smirking at me. I shook my head.

"Do we have a race tonight?" I asked. Jon nodded.

"Yes. I called Eric.. He told me that he'll host a race tonight. You know being him on the cell made him exhausted..." Jon says. I nodded.

"It's like eleven in the evening. Is Izzy going?" I asked. Because Izzy's sleeping on his lap.

"Yes. She'll kill me if I left without her..." Jon says and proceed to wake Izzy up. Izzy whines and when she woke up. She kissed Jon on the lips. I coughed seeing them make out like I wasn't here is gross.

"Oh Hey, Jace. Didn't see you..."

"Right, it's not like this isn't foreign to me. Come on.. I need to blow some steam off..." I say. By that we left.

We're all driving our cars and when we arrived at the Bronx, it was crowded. Like Eric is hosting a party and race at the same time. If it wasn't for Eric we won't be able to find a place to park. I noticed Alec and Magnus's car also when we arrived. I was confused.

"Hey.. " I greeted them. I was surprised to see Alec and Magnus here. It's not like they didn't know just that, they never gone here ever since they knew.

"I'm guessing you are confused why, Alec and Magnus are here?" Eric says. I nodded.

"Well I know, Magnus hosts a party way better than I am. That's why I called Alec. " He says. That explains it. I thought to myself.

"How's everything? I don't see Clary with you?" Bass asked me.

"It was fine. We never talked. Clary's at home. She's sleeping and I need to blow some steam off. " I say. Bass sighed and patted me on the back.

"Oh... there's Will..." Alec says. I gaped at him. Will's here? By the Angel.

"What?" I asked again.

"Everyone is here... Will, Cecily, Tessa, Jem, the Lightwoods, Jordan and Maia. Well except Simon, Nathan and Clary and Aline being the pregnant lady she is..." Magnus says. My jaw dropped.

"By the Angel. I bet Simon would be pissed right now and Clary. I should have woke her up..." I muttered. They all snickered.

"JACE!!! Wanna race?" Will interrupted us, by patting me on the back. I smirked at him.

"You really sure want to lose some money with me? Your brother? Because that doesn't feel so good. Right Bass?" I say grinning at Bass. Bass shook his head.

"What?? You think I'll lose?" Will mocks me.

"Whose car are you using anyway?" I ask him.

"Mine..." Bass told me. I chuckle and shook my head.