Chapter 12: The Ex

CLARY

The sun was almost setting when they arrived at the beach house, getting off of their cars, grabbing their luggage.

Magnus, Alec and Simon went ahead leaving Bass, Jace, Izzy and I.

Izzy clasps her hand with devious smile. "You guys ready for something fun?" She asks. Clary rolled her eyes.

Jace and Bass looked curiously. 

"What entertainment?" Bass asks curiously.

"Oh, you know...Clary wearing a man's clothing and bringing a completely different hunk. " Izzy says throwing a wink at Clary. Both of them look at Clary. Clary shrugged, it doesn't bother her really. The three of them went in, Izzy looking at Jon sheepishly. 

Jon perks up when he saw Bass. He shook his head, Bass grabbing his little brother for a brotherly hug. 

"Haven't seen you in ages dude." Jon says to his brother. Bass chuckled and says the same thing. Then Izzy went giving Jon a quick peck right near his lips. Jon rolled his eyes, letting out a soft chuckle, pinching Izzy's butt. Izzy squeals, swatting his hands. 

"What? Did something happened?" Jon teased Izzy. 

"I wasn't aware that Izzy is dating........." Bass didn't get to finish was he was about to say because Clary stomp her feet on him. Bass looks at her. Clary shrugged.  

Jon eyed Clary with a soft smile. "You can talk to Izzy later, clearly you also have something to tell her." Clary says nodding, looking past through Jon. Jon looks back and was aware what her little sister was talking about. Jon sighs, but before he could greet her properly.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Jon asks fumingly. 

Clary rolled her eyes. "This? This is a shirt." Clary pointing to what she's wearing.

Jace absently lean onto Clary, holding her into her back to her hips. Whispering something,
"So that's your twin huh?" Clary just looked at him nodding and smiling.

" Oh... You! You! Who the hell are you?" Jon asks controlling his anger. 

"I'm Jace. Will & Cece's younger brother, and yes I'm Clary's boy toy, we slept together." Jace says sarcastically.

Clary literally face palmed herself, great now there's the entertainment. Jon was about to punch the hell out of Jace when Bass grab a hold of Jon's shoulders.

"Easy. Jace and Clary met in the city. I grew up with this lad. So you don't have to worry about them. We'll talk about this later..." Bass simply stated.

" What do you mean? I thought you're dating Verlac? And why are you defending him, he molested our sister. " Jon says angrily.

" Seb and I broke up few days ago. And he didn't molested me, that's rude Jon. You think I would let someone take advantage of me? Why don't you give your anger towards Verlac. Seriously want him dead right now." Clary says pushing past thru Jon walking in greeting the others. Jace and Bass following behind. 

When Aline saw Clary, she greeted her and was surprised to see Jace and Bass. Her eyes widens in shock.

"Omg Bass, Jace!!" Aline says hugging both of them. Bass and Jace looks utterly shocked. Jace stiffened by what happened and to Clary's surprise Aline hopped on Jace's kissing him into the lips. He let go of Clary so that he could balance himself, Jace didn't pulled right away and Clary just stared at them emotionless, after a second or so Jace pulled away roughly blinking staring at Clary with guilt.

"hey Aline, it's been a while I didn't know you and Clary know each other. " Jace says looking into Aline. The atmosphere changed it's not just about Clary's emotionless face, it's about the man standing at Jace's back, Jon. Jon was fuming not only her sister but now Aline? What's with the kiss? Even Izzy has something to talk about.