Chapter 11 : DTR

JACE
Sunday

Waking up with Clary snuggling beside you is the best feeling Jace felt.

He slowly remove his arms and stood up, Jace blinked seeing the sight of his room, boy it was messy their clothes are scattered around the floor. He slowly picked their clothes and neatly place it on the side, he grab a shirt for Clary to wear when she wakes up then he remembered that Clary's luggage are still in her car, he gently searched for Clary's keys and put on a white shirt and black trousers and gently peck Clary's forehead and left to get her luggage.

He went back to his room, and searched Clary's belongings for underwear and he found it, and place it on the bedside table with the Shirt. Jace left a note

Hey love, wear this when you woke up, I'll be grabbing some food, Love you.

Jace

He pecked Clary on the forehead and that's when he noticed the stains on the sheets. He sighed he hopes Clary won't notice it.

He searched for his phone and dialed Bass's number gently opening the door to go into the living room surprisingly Bass was already there.

" You're calling me? " Bass says smirking.
" Great you're here already. I was about to call you , did you bring something to eat? " Jace asked nicely.

" Yes I did. " Bass says smirking
"Clary is still sleeping, you want me to wake her up? "

Jace is grabbing a bottle of water when Bass sneaked up on him grabbing a hold of his shoulders.

" No, let her rest, we need to talk. So what happened last night Jace? Care to tell me? "

Jace sighed sitting on one of the bar stools, motioning for Bass to sit too. He knows he can't get away from Bass's questions, he can't lie either.

"Nothing happened Bass we just slept together. " Indeed he tried to lie. Yet again Bass not gonna believe that.

" Are you sure nothing really happened? "

"Alright, fine. We did it. We had sex last night "

Bass stood up, angry and punched him into the face.
"Seriously? She's my sister Jace, not to mention she's pretty drunk last night, Izzy called me saying that you left after I left because she's having a headache "

"No Bass. She's not drunk. You know I won't take advantage on anyone especially on her, Clary is different, I love her already. She's so pure , pretty stubborn and a feisty one but still , She is Clary. "

Jace sighed

"I didn't pushed her in doing it Bass, I even manage to pull away from her last night to ask her if she really want to do it. And she just kissed me not bothering answering not bothering stopping me. "

Bass stood up, pacing back and fort thinking. And sighing poked Jace's shoulder.

" It's alright man, I believe you. That look in your face, and the way you look into her like you've been married for years I never saw you looked into other women like that. Just promise me you won't hurt her or I'll kill you no Clary will kill you she's perfectly knows how to handle herself. Does she know? "

Jace looked at him confused.
" Know what? "

" That you're getting married at the end of the senior year, I know the Penhallow lass doesn't want to get married with you either and Celine is doing her best to convince Stephen to stay out of your love life but still, did you tell Clary? It may not be that finalized but still you have to tell her. "