Chapter 57: Christmas Ball

CLARY

I groaned as someone keeps on waking me, I don't understand why, though. I hate it when someone went barging into my room just to wake me up. The person keeps on shrugging me, whilst I stretch and moaned. I hissed after a few shakes from the person who pushed me off to bed. Seriously where the hell is Jace.

I opened slowly opened my eyes to see Izzy eyes, staring into my green ones. I yelped. But that wakes Jace.

"Clary. What?" He said sitting up abruptly. He looks around and his gaze landed on me, to us. Izzy was strangling me. Jace's eyebrows raised.

"I didn't know you have a thing to my Clary, Izzy. Does Jon know?" Jace says amusingly. Izzy glared at him.

"Shut up, Jace. Go and get a shirt will you? I think I'm gonna barf...." Izzy says. I giggled.

"You Clary. Get up, your dress arrived...." Izzy says excitedly smirking at me. I grinned and pushed Izzy off of me and bolted down stairs, knowing that Jace he was dying to know what my dress looks like.

"Stop it, Jace. You ain't gonna see it, until tomorrow..." I yelled as I reached downstairs first getting my dress. Good thing it's covered nicely, perks of having a designer Mother in law. I mean Celine. Montclair's Designs made my dress specially designed by Celine and me. But of course, you might think this is some ball gown with plenty of beads, I told Celine that I want it plain, she approved at the thought and considered. Saying that, my design is amicable.

"Come on love. I wanna see it. You know I begged mom also, but she told me I cannot..." Jace whined like a child. I chuckled holding the dress close to me, afraid that he would snatch it.

"You cannot see it. But I'm going to tell you what color it is.." I said. He grinned.

"Alright..."

"Oh you two..." Izzy cooed. I smiled.

"It's orange..." I said. Izzy giggled looking at us in amusement. Jace looked at me like he's day dreaming, imagining what will it look like.

"Oh, come on. I want to see it. Please..." Jace whined again. Walking closely to me.

"Oh no, you're not seeing it..."

"Oh cut this crap. How about... Clary, tell Jace that you won't fuck him if he pushed you to let him see the dress. I bet Jace can't stand not fucking you in a single day...." Jace glared at Izzy who is grinning like a mad man.

 "I like that..." I said. Jace turned to looked at me.

"Fine. I will not see the dress until tomorrow," He says agreeing with Izzy, I  chuckled. Then he turns towards where Izzy is seating. Izzy raised her eyebrows on her, Jace grinned. "How about you Izzy? Can I see your dress?" Jace asked. I scoffed and chuckled, what is it with Jace with dresses, I thought to myself.

"Seriously Jace? I'm beginning to think that you are gay. It's green..." Izzy simply says.
-----------------------------------------

CLARY

Izzy, Aline and I are getting ready in my room, whilst Jace, Jon, Simon and Bass are in Jon's Room. It was already 4 in the afternoon when we girls decided to get ready, Aline and Bass were here around noon, so yeah.

Izzy tamed my red curls whilst, Aline straightening her hair. After Izzy doing my hair, She began doing hers, whilst I do my make up same as Aline. After we all did our makeup, we decided earlier that we will see our dresses together, so yeah we pulled out together at the same time. Izzy gasped on mine while I gasped on hers and Aline. Izzy's dress is very revealing it's green and got a lot of beads and the sides are open. Whilst Aline dress is a very stunning red and white sheer dress with laces she's like a royal queen or something.