Chapter 104:

Clary really felt nothing weird when Celine asked her to draw a few designs for her.. To her asking her to work eased her mind, she doesn't really mind when Celine asked her for it and that she should come to Paris with her for the event, and that she should use that time to unwind. She didn't said no, she also didn't said yes. She doesn't feel like going but when she ask Ian about it, he convinced her about it..

"We should go, hmm?.." Ian murmurs, as he caress her head staring at the ceiling. Clary is right beside him snuggling naked under the covers.. 

It was Sunday.. Clary usually goes to Ian and they usually goes out for Ian's errands, more like Ian loves to do groceries on a Sunday.. But Clary arrived earlier than usual with Coffee and bagels in hand.. But before Ian could take a sip on his coffee, Clary aggressively kissed him and before Ian could stop him, he gave up when he felt how Clary's kiss changed into passionate one..

"You really want to?.." Clary asks in her soft voice as she nuzzle her face to his side to his neck..

"Yeah, we should... Besides I always want to go out of the country with you..." Ian tells her, pulling away from her a little to stare at her face. He can't help but feel anxious and happy at the same time, this might be the last time she would get to see this little red head in his loft..

Clary smiled, "Alright... We should eat, I'm hungry...." she says sitting up letting the covers fall off of her. Ian chuckled as Clary stares at him with her pouty lips... 

"Yeah, I'm also hungry...." Ian pulled her down to the bed again and started eating her up, "you're a beast..mmmmmm" Clary says with a soft smile as she felt Ian's warm body close to her. His lips trailing down from her neck to her breast..

Another hour have past Ian lets out a deep chuckle pushing himself off the bed, they really need to get going.. "You.... really, I hate you..." Clary says from the bed as he saw Ian's naked body walking towards his bathroom..

"You're the one who kissed me first..." Ian says as he brings back a damp towel to clean Clary up..

"It was just a kiss.. Am I not allowed to do that?" Ian chuckled, shaking his head.

"Come.. I seriously need that coffee..." Ian tells her, Clary smiled at him, opening her arms to him a gesture that she wants him to hug and carry her downstairs.. Ian sighs and carries her anyway with the covers wrap around her nicely.

He puts her down on the couch and struts towards the kitchen to brew some coffee, because Clary's coffee have gone cold already... Clary gulped as she saw Ian walking around naked, she can't help it. He's only the second man that made her long for it.

"Really, why a man like you isn't married yet..." Clary mutters as she received her cup of coffee minutes later. Ian stiffens a little, "I'm not really into marriage..." he says, sitting down right beside Clary covering his body with a pillow. Clary glance at him confusingly, "why?.."

"Well, how about us, what do you think about us?" he asks back pushing the buttons slightly more.. Clary stiffens and sighs, I guess it's about time she thought to herself..

"We.... We're great, but I'm also not into marriage... To tell you the truth my heart still aches, I can't even look at my kids, hell I can't even hold them longer.." she tells him with a soft awkward smile. Ian sighed, he grabs her coffee mug and placed it down on the table, he pulled her towards him, holding her tightly. Her back to his chest, "hey... I'm not asking for more, I understand.. I actually like being with you Clary....." he says as he nuzzle to her side, kissing the back of her ear. 

Clary stiffened a little, "Ian..." she moans his name, Ian stops "I'm not asking you to give me more, just stay like this.. As long as your willing, I'll be fine with it.. let the course flow itself. I'm patient.." he tells her, Clary turns to stare at him..