Chapter 67: Christmas Morning

JOCELYN

After everything that happened last night, being up late with everyone, except for Clary and Jace who locked themselves in their bedroom. I woke up pretty much earlier than I expect. I don't know if Clary and Jace really talked about their problems already, but I surely hope they did. I went immediately downstairs with my robe wrap around me to prepare some breakfast. I'm surprised though that Celine is already there making some. It's been a while since I saw her like this, so simple yet so beautiful.

"Good morning..." I greeted her. She looks up to me with her worry eyes yet, she still smiled and greeted me back.

"Good morning..." She says.

"I know you are worried and I feel bad for Jace...." I told her, Celine and I never got really to talk about these circumstances.

"We should talk. Mother to Mother..." I told her again. She sighed.

"Yes, I think we should..." We end up sitting in the patio drinking our coffees, letting alone the house cook to prepare breakfast.

"I'm so sorry really..." I told her.

"It's fine. It's hard you know, seeing this thing happening again. Yet alone to my son, It's like it's a Herondale curse..." She told me.

"Yeah. I also remember Will and Jem loving Tessa at the same time..." I told her. She only nodded.

"But it was different. This time it was two boys over one girl, even though Nathan loves Clary, he knows that he doesn't have a chance again, he's over Clary. But Valentine being the madman he is, Nathan doesn't have a choice so is Clary..."

"Yes, it is. I really feel bad for my son, Jocelyn. You know Jace never fell in love before. This is the first and I was hoping that it would be perfect..." Celine told me. I can perfectly understand her.

"I'm really sorry."

"It's alright. Clary's brave, Clary's a selfish and not selfish in the same way. I love that about her, how she loves us all that she's sacrificing her happiness for us, yet alone she's keeping Jace no matter what because she knows she can't take it leaving him even though she is, in fact, leaving him. You know what I mean...." She told me, slightly chuckling. I smile at her.

"Yeah I know what you mean. Damn she should be pregnant right, now... Seriously, what is Jace doing!! " I exclaim. Celine and I ended up laughing our guts out.

"We should spike their drinks with that......"

"Oh, maybe we should.."

--------------------------------------
CLARY

Christmas morning. I woke up with a slight happy sensation, Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. Even though Jace and I talked last night, about everything. I'm glad that he understands it, yet I know he's hurting. Today is the day, that my shares in the Wayland corp. will be given to me, even though I have no choice, I know I can still do this. I just wish today's lunch would be great. I hope Valentine won't make an appearance to ruin, my Christmas.

"Good morning..." I greeted Jace, as he gripped my waist so hard that I almost squealed.

He chuckled. I love how he gripped my waist like that. Boy, Why am I thinking sex at this hour? I thought to myself. Even though we mostly have sex, but this time it's different. I feel like I'm going to have a bad mood if I don't get it on. Ugh.

"Good morning to you too..." He greeted me, I smirked. I grabbed him down there as he sighed heavily and looked at me, with amusing eyes.

"I think, I need you in me, Jace..." I asked him with my sexy voice. Damn, what's wrong with me?