Chapter 85: Clary!

JON

Clary's already eight months pregnant and ever since Jace left we've been camping at Mom's house. I don't really mind camping in here but this is getting out of hands really. Clary's still working with Nathan and at the Waylands company. Valentine haven't said any words, he was delightful when he found out that Jace left Clary. Clary's still fighting about the wedding even though it was already off, Valentine's still hinting to get Clary get married. The reporters still asking about who's the father of Clary's babies, they still think that Clary and Nathan are together since Clary and Nathan are continuously being seen together. Clary never cleared it out again about their relationship since they're still working.

But something changed to Clary. She's been working non-stop, she's getting sick and busy at the same time. The doctor's said that it's too dangerous for her to work. We were always looking for her no matter what.

Clary decided that she'll pull everything tonight. She's decided. We're all going to Valentine with her to support her and be her guard since she's going to let it go. She's done working for Valentine. This time she wants answers if Valentine would stay out of the Waylands and her life. Everyone's life.

CLARY

"Clary, sweetie, are you ready?" I hear my mom's voice. It's been weeks since the last time Jace and I talked. Jace is already back in London, Celine told me that he's fine in there together with Matilda. Of course she assured me that they're not dating, Matilda is still helping Jace to heal. After everything had happened, Celine understood me why I did it. She was pleased though when I told the press that the relationship between Nathan and I was just a scam. She tells me that she's so happy that I can finally tell Jace about it, too bad that it's not the right time yet.

I stood up and tidy myself up, looking at mom who is standing right beside my doorway. She gave me a soft smile.

"I'm fine mom. I'm ready. We're going to end this now..." I tell her with full confidence. It's really about time, even though Valentine haven't made any moves on us yet, because he was so amused that Jace is out of the picture, even though the marriage is off. He still sometimes hinting that Nathan and I should really get married.

"I'm sure Jace will fly back, if he finds out..." She tells me. I just gave her a soft smile and told her that we should leave.

Jon, Bass, Mom and I arrived at the Dad's place around seven in the evening. It's just us, us family. They're here to support me and guard me from Valentine.

"I wasn't expecting all of you here..." Valentine greeted us with such amusement. I know he quite knows why we're here. I know he's been spying on me ever since I've made that threat to him and he's just waiting.

I groaned as I felt the babies kick. Boy they're really excited to pop out. They love making me cringe and groan every time. I rub my belly as I restrain myself to spat my anger to Valentine.

"It seems that they're ready to pop out..." He says amusingly as he gestured for us to sit and feel at home. We all entered and settle on the couch.

"Too bad, Jace isn't here to see them. Or know them..." He says with a smirk.

Bass and Jon's expression turns dark. But I gave them the look and they stopped and restrain themselves.

"He'll know them soon. I'm done with this Valentine, I'm pushing you out of the company. We're having a meeting tomorrow. I have all the shares." I tell him. He chuckles and have me a smug look.

"We've talked about this. Do you think they're more afraid to you than me? They're terrified of me..." He yelled that last part that I cringe. I've never seen Dad acted like this.