Destiel: Letters Together

April 1993
Dear Dean,

Do you remember our third date? The one you got to pick out? You took me on a four our drive to see an ice skating competition. I'll remember that forever. I miss you, Dean. I miss you so much.
                                                             Cas.

                                                      July 1993
Dear Dean,

Sam cam around today. Brought Jess with him. She's three now, tall like her father, has your eyes. That was supposed to be us. I'm happy for him, I am, but we were supposed to have kids and be together. I can't do this right now..
                                                             Cas.

                                            December 1993
Dear Dean,

Merry Christmas, Dean. I have that steel bracket I got you last year. It's simple, but you loved it. I never take it off. You promised me that this year we would go to that museum you were avoiding. You promised you would finally go with me. You broke it. You broke it, goddamnit. Some fucking Christmas.
                                                             Cas.

                                               January 1994
Dear Dean,

Happy birthday, baby. It's a very good day. My present is kind of for both of us. I'll make this quick and finish it later, in person. I'm coming to see you. I'll be there soon, I love you.
                                                             Cas.

Sam clenched the letters in his hands, looking them over one last time. He looked down at his daughter, she did have Dean's big green eyes. He laid the papers on Cas's chest before carefully closing the casket.

As it lowered, he, Benny, Jess, and even Crowley, threw a handful of dirt into the ground, much as they did a few months ago with Dean Winchester.