Destiel: Baby

Dean had been working on his baby for the past month. With the wreck they just got in, she need major work, and Dean was willing to do it. This obviously meant he had less time to spend with his favorite Angel, but it had to be done, and it took his mind off of a few things.

"Dean? Could I get you anything?" A voice called. "No, Cas. I'm fine." Dean responded. "You've been out here all night. Don't you think you should get your four hours? Three?" Cas sighed. "I said, I'm fine. Go save a duck or something." Dean said, more sternly.

"Can I... Help? Maybe?" Dean froze in his place. "You want to help?" He clarified. "Yes, that is what I said." Cas nodded.

"Okay, get over here, Angel." Dean smirked. Cas walked over and stood next to Dean. He finally lifted his body to look down on Cas. "Take this," Dean held up a wrench looking tool Cas had never seen before. "And screw this as tight as it'll go." Dean pointed to a part in the hood.

Cas furrowed his eyebrows and did what he was told. His mouth was open slightly and his tongue rested between his teeth. "Okay, I think I did it." Cas announced. Dean took the tool and checked the cap. "Perfect." Dean complimented.

Dean continued his work, occasionally giving Cas something to do. "Dean it is around 3am." Castiel informed, Dean merely nodded. "Can you please rest? Or even drink? Just sit down for minute." Cas begged.

"Why? What will sitting around do? Nothing. But you know what? Fixing her up, that'll do a hell a lot of good. So, that's what I'll do, and when she's done, I'll kill some evil S.O.B. because that's what I do, and I'm pretty damn good at it." Dean snapped.

Cas flinched back. "Ok, I am sorry. I will be inside with Sam." Cas said sadly. Dean felt guilt at the bottom of his stomach, but he ignored it and conjured fixing baby's windows.

Eventually, Dean's thoughts consumed him. Cas didn't deserve what Dean said. And right now, he was probably sitting in a corner somewhere, trying to find a way to make Dean happy. Dean groaned, frustrated, and threw anything he could hold at the wall.

"Cas, get your ass in here." Dean demanded, and Cas was there instantly. "Yes Dean?" Cas greeted. Dean walked over and forcefully pressed his lips to Cas'. "I'm sorry." Dean mumbled. "For what?" Castiel asked. "Snapping at you. I was just, tired, aggravated." Dean sighed.

"I forgive you." Cas smiled. "Of course you do. Never can stay mad at me, huh?" Dean chucked. "No. I cannot. I find that strange. You obviously deserve more harsh neglecting." Cas hummed. "Good luck with that." Dean smirked and kissed Cas' cheek quickly. "So will you rest now?" Cas asked, eyes wide.

Dean silently walked towards baby and sat in the back seat. He laid back and rested his head on the opposite door. "Come 'ere." Dean mumbled. Cas crawled into Dean's body and tested his head on his chest. Dean ran his hands through the dark black hair and sighed contently.

"Angel?" Dean called and Cas hummed. "I love you, and don't get used to hearing that."

"I hear it all the time."

"Why who?"

"You."

"Cas, what the hell are you talking about?" Dean asked. "I can read thoughts. And I obviously hear all prayers. You say it quite often." Castiel explained. With Cas' head in Dean's chest, he couldn't see the faint blush rising up his neck. "But I love you too, or I imagine this is how live feels."

"How does it feel?" Dean smiled. "Like I'm floating. Like I could say anything right now, but you'd still love me. I could tell you anything and you'd accept me. That is love, is it not?"

"Yeah, baby, that's love." Dean lightly kissed Castiel's neck. "Can we go somewhere with a little more room?" Cas suggested. "Hey, baby is the perfect size. And I don't want to get up." Dean defended.

Cas reached up and touched Dean's head and they were in his bed, but Cas never moved. That was, until Dean rolled over so they were side-by-side. Dean shed off his leather jacket, and helped Cas with his trench coat. Then, he turned Castiel over to unbutton his dress shirt and threw that off too.

Dean took his over shirt and t shirt before resuming their previous position, Dean's arms wrapped loosely around Cas' waist. He kissed the top of his head, back of his neck, and in between his shoulder blades.

"Have good dreams Dean." Cas said quietly. "Will you make sure I do?" He asked and Cas nodded. The Angel kept his word, entering Dean's head and giving him a few different wonderful scenarios. He even had one where they were just talking, obviously while Dean was driving his pride and joy.

Haha ok idek what I'm going at this point. I'm too tired to tell if this is trash, so I'll let you decide.