Sabriel: Laptop

"Hey, Gabe, can I ask you a big, big favor?"

"I guess, what do you need, Samich?" Gabriel sighed. "Dean took my laptop." Sam frowned. "And..."

"I want it back. But he won't budge. You, trickster, can get it back, plus you like to play with Dean. Just, no killing him this time."

""You're giving me permission? I can put my trickster pants on?"

"Don't make me regret it. Just get my laptop back." Sam sighed before leaving the room.

---------------------

"Laptop, check." Gabriel tossed the laptop on to Sam's bed. "What's the damage?" Sam got no response. "Gabriel... What did you do?"

"Well... Your brother likes pie so much, so I turned his car into one."

Sam's eyes widened as he raced out to the bunker garage. He saw Dean kneeling next to a giant Impala-sized pie.

"Dean?" Sam called. Dean very slowly turned around, his jaw clenched, eyes red. "Uh, w-what happened?" Sam didn't know whether to laugh or run.

"Samuel fucking Winchester. If your boyfriend does not bring my baby back, I will take an angel blade and stab it through his ugly face."

"Hey! Gabriel might be a little obnoxious but he is far from ugly." Sam pouted. "Sam. One chance here." Dean threatened. "Ok, Gabe, I think he learned his lesson."

Gabriel was soon in the room with a slap of his wings. "Hey, Deano. How about we go for a drive?"

"Gabriel. Now." Dean growled. Gabruel sighed but snapped his fingers. Dean whipped around and ran towards his baby. "I missed you so much. It's ok, daddy's here. I know baby girl." Dean continued to whisper to the car as Sam and Gabe let themselves out.

Sam went straight to his room to enjoy his reunion with his own baby. He was typing away when Gabriel interrupted. "I'm bored. Wanna go kill something?"

"Gabe, you need to find something to kill before just diving in." Sam laughed. "Samuel, I know where every evil being is at this exact moment." Gabriel gasped, facing hurt. "Fine. What do you want to kill?" Sam sighed.

"Wendigo."

"Ok. There's a flamethrower in the car.... But I don't think we'll be going anywhere near her." Gabriel snapped, then was holding a flamethrower. "Got it."

Gabriel handed it to Sam and explained that as soon as he flashed them in, start shouting. He did just that, quickly killing the monster and saving the two people trapped, then went back to the bunker.

"I'm still bored." Gabriel pouted. "Don't you have some angel stuff you can do?" Gabriel smirked and snapped his fingers. Sam's laptop disappeared off his lap, and was replaced with Gabriel. "Uh, Gabe? Where's my laptop?"

"God Sam, is that all you care about? An archangel is literally on your lap and you want to know where you laptop is?" Gabriel groaned. "Yeah pretty much." Sam nodded. "I'm gonna kiss you."

"Oh yeah? Well you have fun with that, and while you're at it, get my laptop back." Sam smirked. Gabriel frowned. Not the reaction he wanted.

"I'm going to kiss you. And you're gonna kiss me. Then we'll live happily ever after."

"With my laptop?"

"Forget about the damn laptop!"

"Are you... Jealous? I mean you totally should be, but study's say that jealousy is a sign of an unhealthy relationship." Sam wiggled his eyebrows slightly. "So this is a relationship now? I don't believe I ever asked, or been asked, to make it official."

"Just shut up and kiss me." Gabriel complied. He wanted to make it official. He knew Sam did too. He had no idea what was stopping it, just that Sam would back away from the subject constantly.

"Sam?" Gabriel whispered. "Yeah, Gabe?"

"Will you be my official, relationship starting, boyfriend?"

"No." Gabriel could've broke down right there. He probably would have if Sam wasn't there. "Why not?"

"Because that would make it really awkward when I asked you over dinner tomorrow." Sam smiled down at the shorter mans surprised reaction.

"Sam Winchester. How dare you. Do you know how embarrassing that was? I wanted to hit you. What if I left, huh? Then what, Mr. Smart Guy?"

"If you left, I would simply call you back tomorrow night. You know you wouldn't be able to resist." Sam smirked. "You're lucky you have great hair." Gabriel mumbled. "Is that the only reason you're with me?" Sam gasped.

"Yeah. Well, also you're a great kisser."

"Prove it." Gabriel wasted no time attaching their lips. It was the one thing he would do at any moment at time.

"Gabe?" Sam called as he kissed along his jaw. Gabriel hummed in response. "Where's... My... Laptop?"

"Shut up about the lousy laptop."

This time, Sam listened, at least for a while. Him and Gabriel watched a few movies, played a few games, before Sam got some shut eye. Gabriel watched over him the whole time.

The next day, Sam did as promised. He had a nice dinner set up, candles and everything. Gabriel thought it was too vanilla, but he appreciated the obvious effort. Sam officially asked Gabriel to be his boyfriend, and they began their new relationship status.

Dean never really got over the while prank thing, but he was mostly happy for Sam. He did punch Gabriel a few times, hurting himself more than the archangel, but it made him feel better that he did it for baby.