Sabriel: Dreams

"Gabe? That's impossible, you're dead." Sam said to the Angel in front of me. "Do I look dead to you?" He smirked. "No, but, lucifer, he killed you." Sam explained.

"Well Sammy, there's a lot you don't know." He answered. "Where have you been?" Sam asked. "I'm long gone, I just came back for one thing." Gabriel answered. Sam sent him a questioning look but it quickly faded when Gabe pressed his lips to Sams. To say he was shocked would be an understatement.

Sam shot up, breathing heavy. It was just a dream. Was he disappointed, or relieved? The whole day he spent praying to Gabe, but he never got a response. He felt stupid. Why would he even want to see him? He killed his brother! Sam sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Sam? Is that you?" Dean called. "Yeah. Yeah, it's me." Sam called back. "Where have you been man?" Dean asked, walking into the kitchen. Sam grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. "I'm not feeling too good." Sam answered, drinking half the bottle. "Alright then get some rest, we're getting on a case by the end of the week." Dean replied.

Sam nodded and went back to his room. He laid down and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

"Look who's back." Sam heard the Angel say. "Gabe." He smiled. "Is it just me, or are you happy to see me?" Gabe laughed. "Gabriel, where are you?" Sam asked. "I'm sorry Sam. I can't tell you." Gabriel answered. "I just, I just need to know that this is real." Sam whispered. When he looked up, Gabe was gone.

Sam woke up. He sighed and rubbed over his face. He got up and went to the bathroom. He turned the shower on and stripped down. Once he was finished he got out and dried off. He looked up to wipe the mirror but stopped.

It's real

He smiled. Gabe was alive. He quickly dress and went into the cabinet. He grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills and popped four in his mouth. He went back to his bed and laid back down. Quickly he was back to sleep.

"Sam. You can't dose yourself up just to sleep." Gabriel said sternly. "I wouldn't have to if you'd just come see me." Sam shot back. "You don't understand. I want to come see you. But I can't." Gabe whispered. "Please. Just once." Sam begged. "Come on Sam. I have something to show you." Gabe announced and pressed two fingers to Sams forehead.

Sam looked around. They were at a park. "Where are we?" Sam asked. "This is the first place I came to when I came down to earth for the first time." Gabe said. "Oh." Sam whispered. "I wanted to spend time with you before you woke up. Without arguing." Gabriel explained. Sam nodded and walked towards a bench. Gabe followed and they sat down.

"So are we gonna talk about that first 'dream'?" Sam asked, referring to the kiss. "What about it?" Gabe replied. "You kissed me." Sam said. "Oh. Yeah, I did." Gabe nodded. "Why?" Sam asked.

"Why does anyone kiss anyone?" Gabriel sighed. "Wait.. You, you like me?" Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I thought you were the smart one."

"But.. But I'm not.. That way.." Sam trailed off. "I thought that too. Until you slept half the day, then took pills to go back to sleep." Gabe smiled lightly. "I-I was um, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. In the friendly way." Sam answered. "Are you sure?" Gabe asked and Sam nodded. Gabe got up and stood in front of Sam. "Are you sure?" Sam nodded again. They sat there. Just staring at each other. Sam grabbed Gabes collar and pulled him towards him. Right when their lips would touch, Sam shot up.

"Sam. Come on, man, get up." Dean said shaking his brother. "I'm up. I'm up." He groaned. "I found us a job. Pack your stuff." Dean announced them walked out of the room. Sam sighed but got up. He went to the bathroom to wash off his face, but when he opened the door, there stood the Angel that was in his dreams.

"Gabe!" Sam smiled. He pulled the Angel into a hug. "Heya Sammy." Gabriel greeted. Sam quickly shut the door before Dean could possibly walk in. "What're you doing here?" Sam asked. "Well, your brother kinda forced me too by pulling you away too soon." Gabe smiled, and Sam returned it. "So where were we?" Gabe asked. Sam laughed slightly before grabbing Gabes collar, like in the dream, but this time pulled him up, forcing him on his tippy toes and smashed their lips together.