Destiel: To Do The Baking

"Hello Dean." Castiel greeted as Dean walked into the bunker door. "Hey Cas. What're you doing?" Dean replied. "I have attempted to do the baking." Castiel answered, holding up burnt cookies. "Come on, I'll help you." Dean laughed and walked to the kitchen. He stopped short when he saw the mess Cas made.

"What the hell, man?" Dean exclaimed and looked at the flour, egg, and oil all over the kitchen. "I did say attempted." Cas answered. "God dammit." Dean curse, rubbing over his face. "What does my fath-" Cas was cut off. "Just shut up and grab a mop." Dean huffed.

Cas frowned but exited. He soon returned, mop in hand. Silently, he began to help clean the mess he made. "I am sorry, Dean." Cas apologized, keeping his head down. Dean's hand found its way to under Cas' chin and lifted up, smiling at him. "It's fine, Cas."

"Are you sure? You seemed pretty angry when you saw it.." He trailed off. "I'm positive. Now get to cleaning." Dean joked.

Dean bend over to pick up a fallen cookie when he felt a slap on his rear. He quickly stood up and spun around to a smiling Cas. "Do you mind?" Dean asked. "Nope." Cas shook his head. Dean huffed and turned back to his work.

Time passed and Dean looked over to see Cas off guard. He quickly turned around and walked behind Cas. He wrapped his arms around Cas' waist. He felt his body tense up but quickly relaxed.

"Do you mind?" Cas asked, mocking Dean from earlier. "Nope." Dean smirked. "Are we done yet?" Cas groaned, leaning his head back onto Deans shoulder. "Yeah, I think it's good." Dean answered.

"Good, let's go watch something." Cas suggested. "Sure. Come on." Dean leaded Cas into the nearest room with a TV, which was his. They laid back on the headboard and Dean turned the tv on. 

At first they were on opposite sides of the bed, but as time went on they got closer and closer, until Cas was basically on top of Dean.

Cas yawned and rolled to where he was laying in his stomach on top of Dean's body. Dean sighed but didn't say anything, just rested his hands on Cas' back, occasionally rubbing up and down. Eventually Dean got tired and slowly drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Dean." Sam awkwardly shook his brother, trying to wake him up. "Dean!" He said louder. Dean jumped but, stopped himself when he remembered Cas. He stirred, but Dean cooed and rocked him back to sleep.

"What do you want Sammy?" Dean asked in his morning voice. "I think I have a case. I kinda need your help." His younger brother answered. Dean sighed. "Be there in a bit." And Sam walked out.

Dean carefully wiggles his way out from under Cas. He groaned and rolled. "Shhh." Dean hushed, gently rubbing Cas' back. "Dean?" Cas called. "I'm right here, go back to sleep." Dean answered. Eventually Cas drifted back to sleep. Dean got up and followed Sam's footsteps.

He went into the library to see Sam looking through a book. "What do you need?" Dean asked. "So get this, all three attack witness' say signs of a Windigo, but all the bodies were found and drained of blood." Sam said.

"So we have a team up?" Dean suggested. "I don't know. I mean when have you seen a Windigo keep you conscious long enough to discuss terms?" Sam interjected. "Ok. Let's go check it out. We leave in two hours." Dean sighed.

"Dean?" A voice called down the hallway. Cas showed in the doorway, his hair a mess and shirt crooked. "Yeah Cas. Just one second." Dean answered. Cas nodded and walked back out. "Are we.. Gonna.. Talk about, that?" Sam asked. "Nothing to talk about, little brother." Dean winked and walked out.

Dean walked into his room to see Cas in one of his plaid shirts. "Heya Cas." Dean smiled. "Hello Dean." Castiel replied. "What did Sam need?" Cas asked. "He found a case." Dean answered shortly. "When do we leave?"

"Cas." Dean sighed. "What? Aren't we going?" Cas' eyebrows furrowed. "No. I'm going, you're staying here." Dean clarified. "Why?" Cas pouted. "Cas. You could get hurt. You're staying." Dean said sternly.

"I'm not a baby, you know. I can take care of myself without being an angel." Cas huffed. "I know. But you're still staying." Dean repeated. "I'm going." Cas denied. "No. You are not."

"Dean, why are you so worried about this! This wasn't a problem before!" Cas had started to raise his voice. Dean grabbed this sides of his face and slammed their lips together.

"Because now you're human. You're vulnerable. You could get hurt so easily, and I care too much to let that happen." Dean sighed. "That's really sweet, but I am going and you can't stop me." Cas smiled and pecked Dean's lips twice. "You're lucky you're cute." Dean mumbled before pulled the ex Angel in for another kiss.