Sabriel: Clothes

Gabriel walked into Sams room in the bunker to find him peacefully sleeping on his stomach. He walked over and jumped on Sams back, straddling his hips. "Sammyyyy." Gabe whined. Sam mumbled and moved a little, but couldn't get far with the Angel on top of him.

"Gabe?" Sam questioned when he finally woke up. "What the hell are you doing?" He groaned, throwing his head back into the pillow. "Get upp. I'm bored." Gabriel pouted. In a swift motion, Sam flipped them over so Gabe was under his bare chest.

"And I'm tired." Sam added and got comfortable on Gabe's shoulder. "When you wake up we're going out." Gabe sighed and Sam mumbled something of a response.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sam awoke a few hours later to find Gave still there. "I thought you would left." Sam sighed, burrowing his head in the crook of Gabe's neck. "It's hard to move with a samsquatch on top of you." Gabriel answered.

"You have that whole Angel poof thing." Sam continued and softly pecked Gabe's neck. "Ok so maybe I just like being here." Gabe said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm glad you stayed." Sam smiled. "You're such a girl." Gabe laughed and leaned up to quickly kiss Sam. "Am not." He pouted. "Oh, yeah honey, you are."

Sam held himself up with his knees and grabbed Gabe's hands. He guided the to his perfectly toned stomach. He made sure Gabe's hands stayed there then leaned down in his elbows to get closers to Gabe's ear. "Does that feel like a girl?" Sam whispered. Gabe shook his head.

"That what I thought." Sam mumbled before getting up. "Where are you going?" Gabe asked. "I have to shower. I'll be right back." Sam promised, then grabbed clothes and disappeared behind the bathroom door.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sam opened the shower curtain and grabbed the towel. He quickly dried and hair and body then wrapped the towel around his waist. He went to go grab the clothes he had brought but they were gone. Sam immediately thought of one name.

Gabe

Sam sighed and opened the bathroom door. Gabe wasn't there. Sam went to his dresser and opened the draw but it was empty. He went to the next one. Empty. All of them were empty.

Gabriel. If you don't get in here right now I swear I wil-

Sams prayer was cut short by Gabe appearing behind him with a flap of his wings. "Sammy my pants get all tight when talk like that." Gabriel smirked.

"Give me my clothes back." Sam demanded. "I don't think I can do that." Gabe responded. "Gabee." Sam whined. "What's the matter?" Gabe asked. "Please give me my clothes back." Sam pouted.

"Sorry Samich, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Gabriel. Clothes. Now."

"Maybe I could mojo up you some clothes. But I'm feeling kinda off today, I might not be able to get all the needed materials."

"Fine." Sam groaned. Gabe smirked and snapped his fingers. Sam was now in his boxers and pants and his towel was in Gabe's hand.

"Seriously?"

"I warned you." Gabriel shrugged.

"Whatever, I'm going to get breakfast." Sam announced and Gabe took Sams hand. They walked out of the room together and into the kitchen. Dean was there drinking a beer. When he saw the two walk in he shot them a questioning look.

"You, don't say a word." Sam said pointing a threatening finger towards the oldest Winchester.