Destiel: Decorating

Dean and Cas wanted to do something special for Sam's birthday. They wanted to celebrate now that they have a home. First, they sent him out on a fake hunt they set up, which should take him a few hours. Then, they took out the decorations they bought. And last, they put in an order for a cake that Cas would pick up soon.

Quickly, Dean emptied the boxes, looking through the different papers. "Okay, we can have streamers from the ceiling, and the letters on the wall, and the letters can go on the door." Dean mentally planned out everything.

"Dean, focus on one thing. Let's do the streamers." Dean agreed and handed over the roll of paper. Cas threw it over the fan and Dean caught it. He tossed it over the next wings, but when Cas tried to catch it, it hit him in the face.

Dean laughed while Cas's eyebrows furrowed. He picked it up and chucked it at Dean. "Hey!" He exclaimed as he threw it back. It went back and forth, paper getting everywhere.

Soon, the roll ran out and thy were left with pink all over the floor. "Well... Confetti time!" Dean smiled as he grabbed a bag. He opened it a little to roughly and it flew everywhere. "That was easy."  

"Here, we can hang the 'Happy Birthday'." Cas pointed to the far wall. Dean nodded and grabbed the supplied before walking over. He spent five minutes trying to get the nail in the wall but it wasn't working.

He let out a groan that caught Cas's attention. "It's not working!"

"Just nail it on the wall!" Cas instructed. "I'll nail you on the wall." He mumbled. "What?" Cas asked, cheeks tinted pink. "I said, I'll nail you to the wall." Dean repeated, louder this time.

"We need to finish this." Cas turned his attention to the box. Dean silently walked behind him and wrapped his arms around the Angels waist. "What's the matter?" Dean smirked.

"W-What? Nothing."

Dean turned Cas around and lifted his face to look at him. "You don't want me to bang you on that wall?" Dean asked. "This is not appropriate." Cas mumbled. "Mm, not at all, but you won't do anything."

Cas didn't answer. Dean backed them up around the box and against the wall. "Come on Cas.." Dean said lowly, trailing kisses down his jaw. "Dean." Cas breathed. "Mm?" Dean hummed against his neck.

"We need to uh, to finish decorating.."

"Yeah, of course." Dean nodded as he attached their lips. Cas complied, moving his lips against the hunters. Dean swiped his tongue across Castiel's lower lip, earning a sound of approval and his mouth opening slightly.

He snaked his tongue through, sliding against the roof of his mouth. Cas wrapped his hands around the back of Dean's neck to pull him closer before his hands slid down to lift his shirt slightly.

Dean shuttered as Cas ran the pad of his thumbs against his sides. Cas gripped the edges of the worn t shirt, ready to pull it over the taller mans head, when they were interrupted.

"Dean, what do you thing you're doing?"

Dean pulled away quickly. "Sammy! You're not supposed to be home yet.."

"Yeah and you're supposed to give me something I enjoy for my birthday." Sam smirked. "Yeah.. We uh, decorated." Dean motioned around the messy room.

"Yeah, thanks." Sam smiled. "Can we celebrate properly now?"

Cas disappeared before quickly coming back with a cake. All three boys spent the day laughing, taking, and maybe Sam had to interrupt a few... Things..