Destiel: RC Car

Who ever said that angels weren't inventive obviously never met Castiel. He was an angel, a very lazy angel. He would never want to get up once he said down.

One day Dean thought to get him something, and RC car. Cas loved it, drove it constantly. But, then he got an idea. Dean asked Castiel to hand him his beer. He refused and it led to him almost getting something thrown at him. So, that night, he assemble a carrier and attached it to the trunk of the car.

The next day, Dean asked yet again for his beer. Cas put it in the carrier and sent it to him. He glared at the lack of effort, but Cas merely smiled. From then on, Castiel wouldn't carry anything. It would on go in the car and he would drive it by his side.

Dean would constantly complain about the noise it made, and well, the angel was fed up, so he ran over Dean foot with the car. He let out a few curse words and kicked it. Not realizing the force he put into it, the car broke.

That was two weeks ago and Castiel hasn't said a word to the hunter. "Cas.." Dean groaned. The angel didn't even look up. "I'm sorry I broke your damn car, okay?" Nothing. Dean tried everything. Poking, hitting, biting, he even got the Angel blade once, but Castiel knew he'd never use it as a weapon against him, so he never flinched. The hits hurt Dean more than him anyway. So, he had to get inventive.

First you'll need some background, so let flashback to about seven months ago.

It was supposed to be a normal hunt, a quick salt and burn, but that was not it at all. It was a demon, a very, very clever demon. He followed the pattern of a spirt, throw hunters off guard, and it worked. While the brothers and their angel friend were checking out the house that was between owners, in the dead of night, they were attacked.

The demon got a hold of an angel blade somehow and attacked Cas first. He managed to get a good cut right down his back and one slanted down his chest. Castiel quickly turned around and ganked it before collapsing. Dean was instantly by his side, calling to his brother.

They got Cas into the bunker as fast as they could, immediately setting him on Dean's bed (because it was the closest, obviously, why are you suggesting otherwise??) and checking out the cuts.

They stitched them up best they could, trying to not let the grace seep through. After a few hours of waiting for him to awaken, Sam left, leaving Dean in the silent room. That night no one got sleep except the wounded angel.

Sam locked himself in his room, distracting his mind with research, and Dean never left the side of the bed. It wasn't until 7:33am that he sat up, groaning in pain. Dean jumped up immediately.

"Hey! Take it easy tiger, you got pretty cut up." Castiel merely nodded. When the piercing blue eyes met Dean's equally beautiful green ones, he felt a sting, and he knew that all the emotions he was holding in were coming out.

"I thought you weren't gonna wake up you sonofabitch." Dean sniffled. "As you see, I am fine."

"You're not fine! You won't even be able to move for weeks, don't tell me you're fine."

"Dean, calm down. No need to make a fuss of thing. I will not leave you."

If Dean thought he lost it when he started crying he was wrong, so very wrong, because the next thing that happened would affect the two for a very long time. Dean took a deep breath, then crashed his lips with tired mans.

Castiel was shocked. Too shocked to do anything, not that he really had time, Dean pulled away rather quickly, making Castiel regret not snapping to action.

"We should tell Sa-" Cas pulled Dean in for another kiss, this time they both complied. He moved his hands from Dean's shirt to around his neck, pulling him closer till they both laid back. Dean pinned his arms on each side of Castiel's head, trying not to bother the injuries.

But there was that voice that always talked to Dean. Never left him alone, why would now be different?

Stop. He's delirious. He doesn't like you. You're taking advantage of him. You don't deserve this.

And that's what cause Dean to pull away quickly, climbing off the bed. He mumbled that he had to go tell Sam and left. Cas didn't see him for 45 hours. Sam came to check on him frequently, trying to ignore the subject of his brother.

When Dean did come ba know, he wouldn't talk about it. As if it never happened. And well, that brings us back to today.

Castiel was sitting in the kitchen, reading over the newspaper, when Dean walked in, wearing pajama pants and a robe that was untied, exposing his chest. He got a pan out and set it on the stove, waiting for it to heat up. He put butter on the metal, melting it around, then cracked an egg over it.

While it was cooking, he walked over to Castiel, leaning his chest on his back. "Whatcha reading?" No response. He stood there for a bit, pretending to look over the black and white print, before going back to the stove and flipping the egg.

It cooked quickly, Dean putting it on a plate and sitting never to the Angel. "You can't ignore me forever. But this is fun. When will I, Dean Winchester, break the all mighty angel of the lord?" He got closer with each word until Castiel could feel his warm breath on his ear.

He let out a shaky sigh, but didn't acknowledge his presence. "Hmm, okay, but I hope we don't find ourselves in a more private room, that could be very, very bad."

They did. Rather quickly. They were researching in Dean room after hanging out for a bit when Sam called it a night. Dean wouldn't let Cas go with him. So it was the two of them, in Dean Winchesters bedroom. He almost did it, slow words, subtle motions, it almost broke Castiel, but he poofed away, which, in Dean opinion, was cheating.

Then they were at a bar, watching a potential shapeshifter from the back, when Sam took a bathroom brake. Dean didn't waste time wrapping his arms around Castiel's waist from behind and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Come on, Cas. Talk to me."

When Dean got no response he placed a light kiss on Cas's jaw, the more down towards his neck, he just kept trailing until he found the one patch of skin he wanted. He quickly latched his mouth onto it, sucking, nibbling, anything. He got a few gasps, but no words.

When he pulled away there was a forming purple bruise. He smirked as he blew air on it, causing Castiel to shiver. "Just say something baby, hate for this to get out of hand...." Nothing.

Dean quickly stepped away upon noticing Sam. The mark was gone by now, healed completely, disappointing Dean very much.

After they got back home, Dean trailed behind Cas quietly, waiting for to go somewhere even slightly private. It didn't happen for at least an hour, but it happened. It was the self that his the dungeon, Sam requested he got a box f books.

Dean immediately pinned him to the wall, attacking his neck. "You're driving me... So fucking insane..." He breathed. "I just.. Need to hear... Your voice."

Dean trailed up his jaw roughly, landing at the corner of his mouth. "Say something." Dean whispered. "Kiss me." And he did. Again, and again, and again. It only stopped when Sam came through, wonder what was taking so damn long. When he find out he quickly left, taking the giant smile he wore with him.

"If you ever ignore over something so goddamn stupid again, I will kill you."

"I don't know Dean.. Ignoring you has shown positive consequences."

"Oh angel, not ignoring will get you far better treatment, a lesson you will very quickly learn." Dean chuckled as he picked Cas up, who immediately wrapped his legs around his waist, and brought him to his room.

Sam may have been happy for them, over the moon, but would it kill them to keep it down?