Destiel: New Years (AU)

Cas slammed Dean against the wall. As soon as they saw each other, they agreed on one thing, there would be no problem kissing at midnight. Or a little sooner...

Dean's hands wrapped around Castiel's waist under his shirt, pulling him closer. "Goddamnit, Cas." Dean cussed as Castiel's lips moved down his jaw to his neck. He began to suck and nibble in any place possible, leaving purple bruises in each spot. "We... We should head back... To the party." Dean breathed.

"Where's the find in that, doll face?" Castiel smirked. "We could just.. Stay here awhile.." He tailed off has his hand wandered under the fabric of Dean's shirt. "Yeah.. Fuck yeah, let's do that." Dean nodded eagerly.

"Knew you'd see it my way." Castiel led Dean to the couch that was placed in the center of the deserted room. He laid him back gently and slid his shirt up his chest and over his head slowly. He struggled his waist and traced his fingers over the skin.

"You're so goddamn beautiful." Castiel mumbled as he leaned down to kiss his chest. He made his way down slowly, each kiss got rougher. Dean's hands laced through the pitch black hair as their eyes made contact.

And that's when Cas lost control. He shot his body up, causing their lower bodies to collide and Dean to cry out. "You, have no idea, what you're doing to me, Dean." Castiel basically growled. "Then show me."

Cas gripped Dean wrist and slid it down his boy until it reached the curved batch of denim. "That's all from you." Castiel moaned as Dean gripped him through his jeans. Dean slowly began to move his hand, massaging the shorter man on top of him.

"God, fuck Dean."

Castiel could feel himself building up, just a little more and-

He pulled Dean's hand away. "We're going to get off together." Castiel demanded weakly as he ground his body into Dean.

Dean grasped Castiel's waist and flipped them. "Shhh, just relax." Dean cooed as he continued where Cas left off. He continued his motions as Cas moans of pleasure encouraged him.

"Please.. Faster Dean." Castiel begged and Dean complied immediately. They were both reaching their peaks, neither having much long.

"FIVE MINUTES!" Someone called down the halls.

Dean suddenly slammed his knee up, sending Cas over the edge in a moaning mess, and the buck of his hips was enough to get Dean off.

They both sat there for a while until Dean sat up. Cas followed his movements and looked down at his exposed chest. He ran his finger ightly over every purple mark, causing goosebumps to form. "So, so beautiful." Cas mumbled.

"We gotta go." Dean mumbled, not wanting to disrupt the moment. "Yeah... Yeah come on." Castiel helped Dean into his shirt, not that he needed it, he just wanted to touch him. Dean sighed as he looked in the mirror and saw the very visible purple marks. "Sorry." Cas mumbled. "No you're not." Dean smirked. "You're right, I'm not."

They walked back out to the main room, immediately hit with the chants of the people around them.

15
14
13
12
11
10
Dean and Cas looked at each other.
9
8
7
6
5
They moved in closer.
4
3
2
1
Castiel kissed Dean.

This kiss wasn't like the ones before, it wasn't rushed and full of lust, this was slow and passionate.

'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

"Happy new year, Dean."

"Happy new year, Cas."

Ok so? Was that enough smut to cool you all down for a bit?