Sabriel: Brothers Boyfriends Brother (AU)

Samuel Winchester. Known as Sam. Eighteen years old. Dean Winchesters brother. Smart, really smart, and almost the height of the average moose.

Gabriel Novak. Nicknamed Gabe. Twenty one years old. Castiel Novaks brother. Failed the same class twice, and just the the 5'5 mark.

Their brothers were together. Almost for two years, so Sam and Gabriel have spent a considerable amount of time together. But then, Gabriel asked Sam to hang out. Without their brothers. Just them. That would be a first. He agreed of course, he loves spending time with him.

They planned to just go to the park. A simple thing, sit and talk for a few hours. Sam told he Dean he was going out, which Dean just waved in response to, as he was too busy with his tongue down Castiel's throat, and Sam left. He didn't bother driving, the park was only ten minutes away on foot, so he plugged in his headphone and began his walk.

When the red and yellow playground came into view, Sam took got the earphones and paused his music. It didn't take long for him to spot Gabriel sitting on a bench, looking down at his phone.

Sam walked over and took a seat next to the shorter man who looked up and smiled. "Heya Samich." Gabriel greeted. "Hey Gabe."

They say in silence for a while, just watching the kids play, not a trace of awkwardness in the air. Soon Gabriel looked over, and Sam did too, and they say staring at each other. Then, as always, Gabriel spoke up.

"This is great and all, but I did plan on talking to you today."

"Ok, fair enough, talk." Sam laughed. "Come on." Gabriel rolled his eyes and grabbed Sam's hand, pulling him along the sidewalk. Sam let him, only wrapping his hand around haves in response when they were walking side-by-side.

Sam felt as though his attraction towards Gabriel was obviously, he never tried to hide it, nor deny it, and, if he was being honest, he got the feeling Gabriel like him too, but he wasn't as open with it. "Hey Sam?" Gabriel called.

"Yeah?" Sam looked down. "You're really fucking tall." Gabriel commented, face completely serious. "Yeah Gabe, I know." Sam chuckled slightly. "That's gonna put a damper on the ol' relationship."

"What relationship?" Sam smirked. Although he wanted to be with Gabe, he wasn't going to pretend it happened. "The one we'll be in soon." Gabriel answered. "Didn't know about that. When is 'soon'?"

"Patience."

A few more moments passed of them just walking along the sidewalk, hand-in-hand. "Hey Gabriel?" Sam called.

"Yeah?" Gabriel looked up. "You're really fucking short." Sam commented. "Yeah Sam, I know." Gabriel chuckled slightly. "That'll put a damper on the ol' relationship."

"What relationship?" Gabriel mocked.

"The one we'll be in by the end of the day." Sam answered. "That soon?"

"That soon."

The silence made its way back. It must've been ten minutes of nothing. Just walking. Then Sam released Gabriel's hand and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Gabriel lifted up his other hand and intertwined it with Sam's, which was hanging off his shoulder.

"What d'you think our brother will say? If we got into this relationship?" Gabriel asked quietly. "Honestly? I think Dean will give me some shit about it, but they wouldn't mind. They'd be happy." Sam smiled.