Destiel: Rehab

Can we just... ^^^^ I SAW MISHA SIX TIMES AND HUGGED HIM ONCE.

18 months ago

"Tell me about him."

"He's great. He was the best thing that ever happened to be. He was so sweet, and he cared so much. He still cares. He has too. He has too. Our first date, the very first one, he took me to this fancy diner, spent over $70 on a bottle of wine.

"Then uh, he drove me home. He took me out again, at least three times a week. He always impressed me everyday. Eventually I told him that he didn't need to do all these fancy things for me, and we started just hanging out at mine. My parents liked him a lot.

"He wanted to uh, to move forward in our relationship. He wanted to have sex. Of course I wanted to, but I wasn't ready. He respected that. He waited for me. We compromised. Slowly, we would do more, below the waist line, but not sex. He never once complained on how long I made him wait.

"When I told him, I told him I was ready, he still wouldn't jump into it. He said he wanted to be sure. So we waited another month. Then, he took me out again. I told him I loved him. His phone rang and he said he had to go, it was an emergency.

"I was immediately worried. I told him to go, I'll call a cab, and after a mini argument, he agreed. That was the last I heard from him. He just... Disappeared. His phone was disconnected. I had never been to his house. He was just gone.

"Then my mom noticed. Asked about it. Asked about me not eating, why I locked myself in my room, then she pieced it together and sent me here. I'm fine. I don't need to be here. He'll come back for me. He wouldn't leave me."

~~~~~~~~~~~
12 months later

"Tell me about him."

"He was amazing. I loved him. He was everything I could've possibly wanted. He wooed me for the longest time. Then I told him I loved him, and he left. But I know there's a part of me that wants him back. No matter how much I deny it."

~~~~~~~~~~~
6 months earlier

"Tell me about him."

"I met a guy, we talked, it was epic, then I told him I loved him and he left. The end."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Today

"Tell me about him."

"He was the guy your parents warned you about. But not the one that smoked and wore black, no this one was the guy they told their daughters about. The one that they brought home and her mom would tell her the he wasn't right.

"She wouldn't believe her. She would continue to see him and get hurt. Not even my parents knew he would do this. I won't lie, I loved him. Loved. Past tense. He used me, and manipulated me. He made me believe every word he said.

"There was something about him and his attitude. I thought he was perfect. Some God sent from above. But no. He was a jerk, he played with my feeling like I was nothing.

"God I was so stupid. I didn't even know where he lived. I never met his family. Nothing. Naive! That's the word! I was a naive little bitch."

"Dean Winchester, congratulations. You are going home."

"Really?" A smile broke across his face. "You've shown full recovery. I can say you are no longer a danger to yourself and there is no longer to keep you here."

Dean jumped up and hugged the doctor he's grown to know. "A year and a half. I'm going home!" She laughed as he spun her around. "Come on, I'll call your parents. Hopefully we can get the papers signed and notarized by the end of the week."