Sabriel: Pictures

"Gabriel, stop taking pictures of me." Sam demanded, covering his face. "I can't! I'm doing a project on the wild moose!" Gabe denied. "I will break your camera." Sam threatened. Gabriel was about to respond when the bunker door opened. "I got pie!" Dean announced.

"Dean!" Gabriel called. "What?" Dean replied once he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Take a picture of me and Samsquach."Gabriel demanded. Dean took the camera and held it up.

Gabriel wrapped his arms around Sams waist and kissed his cheek. Sam just stood there, his face straight. A flash went off signaling Dean had taken the picture. Gabriel ticked Sams sides, causing him to break out into laughter.

Dean quickly took the picture. Once Gabriel had stopped and Sam caught his breath, he pushed the Archangel. He snatched the camera from Dean and went up to his room.

Gabe had gotten up and followed him but the door was already shut and locked. The Angel warding in the bunker prevented him from proofing in so he just sat there, occasionally knocking, or talking to Sam, if he was listening.

Sam sat inside. He was on his computer doing something very important. Of course he heard Gabriel. He heard every word. Mostly it was just 'I'm sorry's or even some stories from his past.

Eventually Sam had finished his project and got bored all by himself so he unlocked the door, but didn't open it. He walked over to his bed and plopped down, passing out almost immediately.

Gabriel hear a faint 'click' come from the door. We wanted to barge in so badly, but he hadn't. He waited, he wanted to see if Sam was gonna do anything more, but he didn't. Gabriel opened the door a crack and peeked inside.

The moose was on his bed, fast asleep. Gabe sighed and opened the door fully, stepping inside, then shutting it again. He walked over and laid next to Sams sleeping body. He cuddle himself in the best he could and Sams arm instinctually wrapped around his body, making him smile.

Gabe closed his eyes and went into Sammy's head, just like every night. He chose for them to be in a beautiful neighborhood home, watching reruns, talking about random things. And for the night, him and his love were calm and peaceful, not having to worry about a thing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Sam, come on. Get up! Get up! Get up!" Gabriel shouted, jumping in the taller man. "I'm up." Sam groaned, but the archangel kept going. "Get up! Get up! Get up!"

Sam covered his mouth with his hand, only to have Gabriel lick it repeatedly. "Ew." Sam whined, wiping the saliva on his shirt. Sam got up and stretched out. "So what were you doing in here yesterday when you were being a Drama Queen?" Gabriel asked.

Sam smiled and walked over to his desk. He picked up the delicate frame and handed it to Gabe. He gasped and ran his hand over the glass. It was the picture of Sam and himself, when he had tickled the moose.

You could tell it was slightly edited, just a few touch ups, but it was beautiful. "And the Samsquach does have a heart." Gabriel whispered and Sams laugh filled the room. "Way to ruin a moment." Sam said, taking the frame carefully and placing it back on the desk.

"So there was a moment?" Gabriel wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Sam rolled his eyes before pulling the man into a kiss.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ok so I don't really know if anyone reads these (not that I mind because I write these for my own amusement.) but if you are reading, do these need to be longer? I feel like they should but idk... Also if there's any chapter you want a part 2 of or suggestions, just let me know.