Destiel: Puppy

"Dean, I am going to go on a walk." Cas announced. "Yeah, alright. Have fun." Dean nodded. Cas left the bunker with a flap of his wings.

Around two hours later Cas returned. "Dean, I have news." Cas said, walking to Dean. "What is it, Cas?" Dean asked, looking down at the Angel. "I went ok my walk, as promised. But I had found a friend." Cas started.

"Cas, what did you do?" Dean trailed off. "It was not my intention. He followed me and I did not wish to just leave him." Cas answered. "Cas, answers now." Dean demanded.

Castiel sighed and snapped his fingers. A tiny puppy came trotting from behind the couch. "God damnit, Cas." Dean cursed. "In sorry, Dean." Cas apologized.

"Get rid of him." Dean sighed. "But Dean, he was abandoned. I know what it feels like to be abandoned. Someone he cared about left him. I healed it, but he had a stab wound on his side. I now how that feels as well. Do you remember Dean? I raised you from the depths of hell and you stabbed me." Cas frowned.

A guilty looked flashed across Dean's face. "Fine. You keep him." Dean mumbled. "And you know I'm sorry right? Even if it didn't hurt you at all, I'm sorry." Dean apologized. "Yes I know Dean, and you are forgiven." Cas nodded.

"So what're naming him?" Dean asked, changing the subject. "It is actually a her, and I was thinking Charlie. The reddish color of her fur reminds me of Charlie's hair." Cas answered. Dean smiled sadly at the remembrance of his lost sister.

"I love it." Dean said, bending down to pick up the small dog. "You stay away from baby." Dean warned. Cas lightly laughed and bent down next to Dean. "She likes you." He smiled. "Yeah, I guess she does." He mumbled

________________

This is really crappy and short but IT'S ON TONIGHT AND IT'S ALL FOR BABY.