Sabriel: He, She, It

Let's go back to when Sam found that shapeshifter baby, but he's not soulless.

"Gabriel! It changed again!" Sam yelled. "Why do I have to clean up the skin?" Gabriel groaned. "Because you lost the bet." Sam answered. "So it's a girl now?" Gabriel asked looking at the now baby girl.

"I guess. Why are we watching her anyway?" Sam sighed, and watch Gabriel clean up the disgusting mess. "Because your brother isn't ready to be a full time dad. Don't act like you don't love him, her, it." Gabriel laughed. "He, she, is adorable." Sam agreed.

""Just keep her away from One Direction pictures." Gabriel warned. "Will do, I'm gonna put her down for a nap." Sam said and bet ought the baby to the couch. He slowly rocked the child, her big eyes looking up at him. He talked to her softly, not realizing Gabriel watching from the doorway.

"You'd make a great dad." Gabriel commented. "I don't see kids in my future." Sam replied in a hushed voice. "You have one now..." Gabriel trailed off. Sam looked up at him. "We can't keep her." Sam said sadly.

"Why not? Raise her right she won't be bad." Gabriel objected. "What happens when she meets someone like her, she runs off with them and turns bad. I wouldn't be able to kill her." Sam explained.

"I think we could make it work." Gabriel hummed, rubbing the back of his hand over the baby's cheek. "I don't know Gabe." Sam sighed and stood up. "Where ya going?" Gabriel asked. "Put her in my room, maybe take a nap." Sam shrugged

A few minutes later Gabriel went to check on the two and sure enough Sam was passed out with the baby sleeping on his stomach. He walked over and kissed the baby's head before repeating the motion with Sam.

He stirred and slightly opened his eyes. "Hey." Sam smiled. "Hey." Gabriel whispered. "Lay down." Sam suggested. Gabriel complied and laid next to the hunter. Sam set the baby between the two of them, careful not to wake her up.

He leaned over and kissed Gabriel's lips before getting comfortable and falling back into his dreamless sleep.