Sabriel: Icecream

Sam got up for the first time that day. He walked over to Gabriel, who had his nose in a book, and just stood there, towering over him. Gabriel never looked up, too absorbed in his novel to notice the moose.

Sam placed his index finger under Gabriel's chin before lifting up and gently placing their lips together. "What was that for?" Gabriel hummed, lightly smiling.

"We've been sitting here all day and haven't talked at all."

"And..."

"Talk to me! Let's go do something!" Sam whined. "No I want to finish this." Gabriel denied, turing his attention back to his book. "We can get ice cream..." Sam trailed off.

Gabriel's head snapped up and his eyes visibly brightened. "Really?" Sam nodded his head and in an instant Gabriel was up and pulling Sam out the door. Sam watched in amusement as the Angel older than time dragged him like a kid in Christmas morning.

"Can I just flash us there?" Gabriel begged. "No Gabriel, we're going to have a quality walk." Sam insisted. Gabriel went to cross his arm in a fit, but Sam caught one of his hands and intertwined their fingers.

This didn't stop the adorable pout that formed on Gabriel's lips. Sam brought them to a stop before getting in front of Gabriel and squatting down. Immediately, Gabriel put his hands in Sam's shoulder and jumped up, wrapping his legs around the taller mans waist.

To Sam, Gabriel wasn't light, but he was nowhere near heavy. "Are you done pouting?" Sam teased. "No but I'll let it go because you're an amazing boyfriend... And paying for my ice cream." Although he couldn't see, Sam could hear the smirk on his voice.

"Whatever." Sam mumbled as they continued their walk. Gabriel behaved the rest of the walk, with the exception of pulling on Sam's hair to 'steer him' every now and again. 

"Ok, we're here can you get off me now?" Sam pleaded as Gabriel's hair pulls got more frequent. "Then left!" Sam groaned as his head was yanked to the left. He walked up to the counter to be greeted by a blonde teenage girl.

"Hi, can I help you?"

Obviously or I wouldn't be at the damn counter.

"Uh yeah. Let me get a triple scoop of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, in that order. And a scoop of cookies and cream."

Gabriel smiled and squeezed around Sam in an attempt to hug him for stressing the importance of his ice cream order. She merely smiled and got to work on their ice cream. Sam pulled out ten dollars, told her to keep the change, and grabbed their ice cream before walking away.

He sat Gabriel down on one of the benches and took his place next to him. However it didn't let long, as Gabriel planted himself on Sam's lap. "You're like a puppy." Sam laughed. "Am I a cute puppy?" 

"Just adorable."

Gabriel smiled widely before shoving a spoon full of his ice cream into his mouth. "Why do you eat ice cream off a cone with a spoon?"

"Manners Sammy, pick it up sometime, yeah?" Gabriel smirked. Sam just rolled his eyes as he licked his own cone. "Mm, this is good, I like this." Gabriel hummed.

"Yeah, I know. Glad we came."

"Me too."

Sam smiled and lightly kissed Gabriel's neck. "We need to go soon. I want to watch a movie, and make you some food."

"You're making me food?" Gabriel's eyes visibly lit up, again at the mention of anything edible. "Yeah, but we have to go." Sam laughed as Gabriel dragged him back toward the bunker. "Babe, we have all day."

Gabriel just tugged on Sam's arm harder. "Fine! You can flash us there!" Sam caved. Gabriel let out something of an inhuman noise, (not surprising since he is inhuman) and then they were home.

"So movie or food first?" Sam asked. "Food." Gabriel answered immediately. "Nah, let's go watch the movie. Then I'll cook dinner." Sam smirked and Gabe groaned. "Hush and go pick out a movie."

Gabriel went over to the shelf and pick his favorite movie, It. Sam obviously said no and demanded he picked another. Gabriel agreed and they went with 17 Again. They both haven't seen it and Gabriel was in love with Zac.

They sat on the couch as the movie played and Gabriel was immediately on top of Sam. He wrapped his arms around the smaller mans waist and laid back. They didn't even get through half the movie before Gabriel turned around and placed his lips on Sam's.

He complied immediately, moving his hands up to cup the nape of his neck and pull him closer. Sam slowly pushed back so Gabriel was laying down and Sam was straddled on top of him.

He detached his lips for a second as Gabriel threw off the taller mans shirt. Sam began to trail kisses down Gabriel jaw, and then neck. He took the soft skin into his mouth and softly began sucking. It obviously didn't last long with Gabriel's whines of protest and Sam's motions got rougher.

He pulled away and Gabriel pouted. "I'm gonna start dinner." Sam breathed. "Tease." Gabriel mumbled. "Damn right." He smirked before walking into the kitchen.

He decided to make something quick, just spaghetti. He just put the noddles in the boiling water when arms wrapped around his bare waist. "I could get used to this." Gabriel mumbled against his back.

"Too bad you won't. I'm no your personally chef."

Gabriel grumbled but didn't reply. He looked past Sam the best he could to look at the food before retracting his head and kissing his back.

"Can you put sugar on mine?" Gabriel asked. "No." Sam answered. "Why not?" The Angel whined like he was five. "Because that's not even appetizing to think about."

Sam could feel Gabriel pout on his skin. He ignored it as he continued cooking, Gabriel not once releasing him. "Gabe... Wanna let go?" Sam asked as he set their plates on the table. "No." He mumbled.

"Come on, baby, we have to eat." Gabriel whined in protest but let go and took a seat. They ate in silence, using their fork with one hand and fingers intertwined with the other.

Sam looked up briefly to see Gabriel sprinkling sugar over his noodles. "Gabe!" Sam said sternly, making him jump. "Sorry." He put the sugar away, but shoved the spaghetti with the sweet grains in his mouth.

Sam glared at him, but Gabriel just smiled. "I love you, Sammy." Gabriel said with a mouth full of food. "Yeah yeah, I love you too." Sam mumbled, eating his own noodles.

GUESS WHO TURNS 14 TODAY. HAHAHAHA

OH AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW UPDATE?? LOOK~~~