Destiel: Cheater Cheater

Could my life get any better? I can finally call Dean mine and I've never been happier. I even spend most of the nights at the bunker, which is where I'm heading now. I should surprise him.

Cas crept down the stairs of the bunker no quietly walked to Dean's room. He busted the door open and expected to see Dean on his bed researching, or maybe sleeping, but no, instead he had his tongue down a skinny girls throat.

Cas gulped and slammed the door loudly. Dean pushed the girl away and stood up. "Hey, uh, hey Cas." Dean greeted. "I'm sorry for interrupting." Cas whispered. "Hi, I'm Kylie." The girl coughed. She genuinely sounded like a nice girl. "Hello Kylie, I'm Castiel." Cas replied politely.

"Could you excuse us?" Dean requested. She nodded and hurried out of the room. They stood there, just staring at each other. "Go on, explain." Cas sighed. "I, um, ran into her at the library and she needed help on a topic for school, she seemed nice so I offered to help her." Dean explained.

"Was her topic how to properly make out with someone?" Cas asked. "Well, no bu-" Dean was cut off. "Stop. Now. I let you explain and you obviously left some details out so now it's my turn."

"Dean, do you know hard it was for me to admit my feelings to you? How hard it was to admit it to myself? I was frowned upon up in heaven, more so than usual, for feeling this way towards a human. Then I decided to tell you and I was pulling my hair out, but you said you felt the same. In that moment I realized that I could be happy. That was two weekend ago, Dean. Two weeks and you've ready proven unfaithful. Do you know what happens when an angel feels displeasure? It serves as a beacon and I bet every angel is listening in right now. So I have to go up there and face them, while they tell me how right about you they were." Cas ranted.

Dean reached for Cas' hand, but he pulled it away. "Don't. Don't touch me." Cas voice broke slightly. "Cas, I-" Dean again, didn't get to finish his sentence. "I swear to my father if you say you're sorry I will dislocate your shoulder." Castiel threatened. Dean quickly shut up.

"Thank you Dean, for everything you and Sam have done for me, for taking care of me, but I don't think we'll be talking anytime soon. Tell Sam I said my goodbyes." Cas requested. "Wait, Cas!" Dean called, but it was too late, the angel was gone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well Cas had kept his word. He hadn't spoken to either of the winchesters since that day.

Month 2, week 3, day 23, hour 7, minute 30.

That's how all Dean's thoughts went, except he'd change the numbers. He prayed to Cas of course. Every night. He still does. Although now he doesn't bother with his 'I'm sorry's. He just sits in his bed and tells him about his day, what's been going on.

"Dean, come on!" Sam called. "Bye Cas, talk to myself later." Dean mumbled before grabbing his bag and jogging out of the bunker. "Ok so there's a demon going around on a spree, he's been going town to town. One murder in each neighborhood. He should be here tonight." Sam announced pointing somewhere on a map. 

"Awesome. We'll be there in a few hours. Get some sleep." Dean instructed. Sam, not have slept at all in the past two days, didn't object. Once Dean was sure Sam was asleep, he began talking.

"Hey Cas. We're working on a demon hunt. Nothing too big. I mean, obviously it'd be more entertaining with you here, but that's not gonna happen. Just in case you forgot, I've been talking to myself for 2 months, 3 weeks, 23 days, 8 hours, and 22 minutes." Dean sighed. He continued to talk to Cas until Sam woke up.

"Come on Sammy, we're here." Dean announced. Sam grabbed his bag from the back seat and got out. Dean follow his actions and went to the front desk. They booked a room and went to it. "Alright, come on we have to leave soon." Sam explained. Dean nodded and started to sort out his weapons.

"Alright, let's go." Sam said. Dean grabbed the demon knife and went out to his pride and joy. He put the stiff into the trunk then got into the car.

The drive was silent, so was the arrival, and weapon distribution. They quickly picked the lock of a house and stepped inside. Dean used hand signals to say should spilt up, and Sam nodded in agreement.

Dean walked up the stairs and into the smaller dining room. Before he had time to react, he felt a sting in his back. He ignored it for the moment, knowing he had been shot. He thought he could kill it before it got away and he collapsed, but something pushed him, causing him to fall down the stairs.

He groaned and laid back, he could feel his blood slowly draining out. Sam was quickly by his side. "Dean! Dean come on, man. You will not let a demon kill you. You can't." His brother cried. "Tell Cas-" Dean started but was cut off.

"No! Don't you dare!" Sam sobbed. "Tell Cas, I'm sorry. I should've, should've done better for him." Dean repeated. "And Sammy, I lo-" It seemed everyone loved to cut Dean off throughout the conversation, every when he was dying.

"I know. I know Dean. Back at you." Sam smiled. "Sam!" A voice called from behind him. "Cas! Please! You have to help him." Sam gasped. Castiel kneeled by Dean's body. He pressed his fingers in between Dean's eyes. Dean took in a deep breathe as he could now properly breathe

He sat up and begin to catch his breath.   "Cas." Dean smiled. "You're here." Dean lifted his hand up and touched the Angels face. "You're here." He repeated. "No matter how bad you screw up, I'd never let you die." Cas smiled. The boys quickly got their stuff and went out to the car. "I'll go kill the demon." Cas said.

"Wait! You're, um, you're coming back, right?" Dean mumbled. "Of course I'm coming back." Cas answered. It was only a matter of seconds until he had returned and yet it felt like hours to Dean.

They drove back to the motel and Sam left to give the two privacy. "Hello Dean." Cas said once Sam left. Dean launched himself into Cas' arms. "If you ever ignore me like that again, I will march of the heaven and drag you back down here." Dean threatened.

"I am sorry, Dean. I couldn't be around you. But I assure you that it pained me to not be able to talk to you." Cas replied. "I talked to you, I don't know if you heard." Dean sat on the bed behind him. "I heard all of them. It was always the highlight of my day." Cas smiled and Dean returned one.

There wasn't really much said after that. The just kind of sat together. "So what've you been up to? You can't exactly pray to me." Dean chuckled. "Everything is quite in heaven. I'm not sure why yet." Cas answered, softly leaning into Dean, nearly touching him, but Dean noticed.

"Hey, Cas?" Dean called and Cas tired his head. Before Cas had time to speak, Dean smashed their lips together. Their cute little kiss had turned into a light make out session once Dean forced his tongue down Cas' throat.

"Dean." Cas sighed, once they pulled away. "I don't know how this is gonna work, if it can work." Cas mumbled. "Hey, last time I was an idiot, I took you for granted and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I promise I won't make the same mistake again. Please, just one more chance." Dean begged.

"You're lucky you're cute." Cas smiled and Dean laughed before pressing their lips together once more.