Wincestiel: Pie

"Castiel. I will punch you in the face." Dean threatened. "I believe you tried that around the time we met." Cas smirked. "This time I'll get the blade." Dean added. "So we are to fight for it?" Cas clarified and Dean nodded. "Are you sure the fight will be fair?" Cas asked. "You're an angel, I have the mark. Yeah, I think so." Dean agreed.

"Ok." Cas sighed before jumping at Dean. He got a blow to the face before he grabbed Cas' wrist and flipped them. Dean punched him in the stomach before he got up and darted to counter. Right when his fingertips touched the surface, he was pulled back.

Cas kicked his leg so he fell to the floor. Dean popped up and tackled Cas once again. "Guys!" A voice yelled. "Stop! What the hell is wrong with you? Get off of him!" Sam demanded, pushing Dean away. "What was the purpose behind this?" Sam asked, inspecting Dean's bloody noise and Cas' bruised cheek.

Dean mumbled something under his breath. "What?" Sam called. "He took the last piece of pie." Dean said only above a whisper. Sam groaned. "Are you guys five?"

Dean and Cas sulked to themselves, Dean with his arms crossed over his chest and Cas playing with his fingers, looking down. "Go get cleaned up." Sam instructed and the boys left the room.

Minutes later they reappeared. They walked into the main room, but froze. Sam was sitting in the couch, shoving the last piece of the pie into his mouth. Dean stomped over to him before raising his fist and punching his younger brother in the face.

_________________

Idk what this is. It's 1 am and I feel like I'm dying, so I did this.