Destiel: Fight

It was an average day in the bunker, Sam researching, Dean and Castiel fighting. Ever since they made it official all they did was fight. Sam had begun wondering what they even fight about anymore.

"Castiel, don't you dare turn your back on me!" Dean growled. Castiel whipped around and wrapped his hand around Dean's throat. He shoved him against the wall and pulled him up, forcing his feet off the ground. "Listen to me Dean. Just because I am in a relationship with you at the moment, does not change the fact that I am an Angel. I can, and will smite you." Castiel released Dean, causing him to fall to the floor, before disappearing.

As soon as Castiel flapped away, he wanted to punch himself. Yes, him and Dean fought often, but they've never hurt each other. Now, Castiel realized, that would more than likely cost him his relationship, and maybe even the best friendship he's ever had. No less than an hour later Castiel returned to his hunters bedroom. "Dean-"

"Don't. Just get out." Dean never looked at him, just kept his eyes fixed on his poster. "But if I could just-"

"I said, get, out. Last time I'm asking nicely." Dean's threatened. "Dean please." Castiel's voice was full of desperation. Dean stood up and ripped the poster down to reveal an Angel Banishing Sigil drawn in his blood. It was obvious Dean did this recently, as it was still dripping. "You're leaving Castiel, by will, or force, it really doesn't make a difference to me."

Castiel was shocked, but flew off. A week had gone by, Castiel not daring to go to Dean again. After a long talk with Sammy, Dean decided the only way to solve the problem was to actually talk to Castiel. "Casti-" Castiel was there. "Dean." He sighed. "This time you're going to listen." Dean nodded and sat on Dean's bed.

"I know you're an angel, I know we're in a relationship, and I know I can't tell you what to do all the time. But, this doesn't change the fact that you put your hands on me, hell you threatened to kill me, and that's not what a boyfriend does, that's not what a friend does. From the beginning of this relationship, all we've done is fight, I can't, I won't, do that anymore. I'm willing to forgive you, on a friend level, but forgetting, that's a whole other battle, buddy."

"Dean I'm sorry. I do not deserve to be forgiven, but I don't want to be friends. I want to hold you, kiss you, and give you nice dreams during your four hours of rest." Castiel's voice broke slightly. "I want that too, I want it more than anything, but we tried, we really did, and it didn't work out. I can't put myself through that pain anymore."

Castiel stepped forward and slammed his lips to Dean's. "Don't leave me. Please." Castiel begged. "I'm not leaving you, Angel. I just can't do a relationship, and I really can't pretend like everything's okay. It's not.  We both know it's not. We're broken Cas." Castiel could've smiled at the sound of his nickname coming out of Dean's mouth again.

"We can fix it. We can make everything better."

"No, I don't think we can. I don't think it'll ever be fixed. But you know what? The future is a mystery. Maybe we can give it another shot down the line. Just, right now, I think we're better as bestfriends. Angel and hunter, side-by-side." Dean smiled.

"I-I don't want to."

"It's not all your decision. You crossed a line, and we can't step back this time. Understand?" Dean's voice was firm, no longer gentle. Castiel nodded. "Good."

"Kiss me." Castiel demanded. "No."
"Please. Just one more time. I promise I will respect your wishes and give you the time and space you need. Just, kiss me."

Dean hesitated. After 30 seconds of just straight staring at each other, Dean softly pressed his lips to Castiel's.

Castiel hungrily accepted, kissing back more fiercely. Dean wanted to slow it down, make it last, but he couldn't bring himself to stop it. Castiel forced his tongue through Dean's lips.

Dean knew this would make it harder on both him and Castiel to move on from each other, but he loved every second of it. He eventually pushed Castiel away from him, breaking the kiss. "Goodbye Dean." Castiel whispered. "See you, Ang- Cas."